Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Room for Free Energy and its Physics

Started by mrwayne, August 03, 2022, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

This is too fun...
Pay closer attention to Markus Video in the Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTbIJnEOw8Y&lc=UgzZVZ2Yld1XqiS7BbB4AaABAg.9dnMD1elZwd9dnSPWu-6sX
I did. I based my first calculations on the image straight from the video. It shows input = output. You introduced a spread-sheet that didn't match Markus's image. Now we have a diagram that functions differently to Marcus's animation due to the difference in stroke lengths.

The funny thing, even though you keep moving the goal posts, gravity acts like it should and we get a 0 out at the end each time. Mathematically perfect.

I have a question. Before I do more math to show input = output, (this always happens in gravity systems), I can halve my work by your answer here:

I would like to ask why we are expecting the riser in your image on the right to sink. In cartoon land, we can assume the riser is weightless or neutrally buoyant, which means it will stay buoyant and at the top till all the air is expelled. We could assume the riser has mass, and give it a figure, like 18, which will cause it to start sinking once air moves past the top of the displacer. From your description of it sinking, I imagine we can assume the latter. Is this correct, and will 18 be a suitable figure? I am happy to use whatever figure you like.

Tarsier_79

Ok, lets jump forward a bit....

If the riser is "weightless", it will not drop. the buoyancy will keep it up until all the air is expelled. This means the air height isn't enough to supply the opposed riser with enough air to sustain a 36 x 3 rise. Ultimately, it will even out to an 18 x 3 equivalent. We can still do the math if you like.

If the riser weighs 18, it still ends up costing us 18 x 3 at the bottom, but now our (36-18 ) x 3 is now only equal work in vs work out.

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 06, 2022, 04:00:49 PM

If the riser is "weightless", it will not drop. the buoyancy will keep it up until all the air is expelled. This means the air height isn't enough to supply the opposed riser with enough air to sustain a 36 x 3 rise. Ultimately, it will even out to an 18 x 3 equivalent. We can still do the math if you like.

If the riser weighs 18, it still ends up costing us 18 x 3 at the bottom, but now our (36-18 ) x 3 is now only equal work in vs work out.

Assuming your taking about the initial process of air transfer and the air in side B is flowing to Side A.... (or the other direction)

While the Riser does have some weight - or could be neutral - it is not the weight of the riser that causes it to sink, its the external  pressure that collapses the riser - like a balloon with an air hose to the surface - suddenly allows the air to vent - in that instance - which do you think you will see.

A. the Balloon trying to float while it vents
B. the pressure of the water collapse the balloon

Now - will the water rise up from below and crush the balloon, crush from all sides. or will the raised water sink into the void.

In fact - at the moment the higher air pressure is introduced to the lower air pressure - the VOID is collapsed - the riser Sinks.

Buoyant force, as is stated in the video, is a pressure differential.. acting upon the surface area  - venting to the atmosphere reverses the direction of the buoyant force.   

Regardless if the riser has weight or is neutrally buoyant.

Now - lets say you very slowly vent the air - you have a leaking buoyant object... and water flows from the higher elevation to below and appears to fills from below (but you know that would require a cavity to appear below the system - that just an illusion).

With our design, number of stroke results in power density - we want to allow the pressure drop - and fast.. We use the that method.

And ps... Thanks for your legitimate thinking - this was an early we eliminated by physical testing concern.

By the way - we did not know what would happen - so we built and tested.. and honestly - were shocked to see the near instant sink of the riser it literally slams down - if the air flow path is large enough.

Key Knowledge - THE LIMITER OF SPEED WAS THE OUT PUT CAPTURE - which is why we oversized the high-pressure plumbing...

The MAX speed of the riser is related to the speed at which water falls.

Another point in regards to the weight of the riser - we leave enough air in to maintain close to neutrality - its just a volume and design consideration. Meaning we over size the system to account for it - so we achieve the power out we want.

Mr. Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 06, 2022, 01:56:45 PM
This is too fun...I did. I based my first calculations on the image straight from the video. It shows input = output. You introduced a spread-sheet that didn't match Markus's image. Now we have a diagram that functions differently to Marcus's animation due to the difference in stroke lengths.

The funny thing, even though you keep moving the goal posts, gravity acts like it should and we get a 0 out at the end each time. Mathematically perfect.

I have a question. Before I do more math to show input = output, (this always happens in gravity systems), I can halve my work by your answer here:

I would like to ask why we are expecting the riser in your image on the right to sink. In cartoon land, we can assume the riser is weightless or neutrally buoyant, which means it will stay buoyant and at the top till all the air is expelled. We could assume the riser has mass, and give it a figure, like 18, which will cause it to start sinking once air moves past the top of the displacer. From your description of it sinking, I imagine we can assume the latter. Is this correct, and will 18 be a suitable figure? I am happy to use whatever figure you like.

Now you make a true statement - all week long you have been saying "0" now you say "before I do the math " that's fraud buddy... and you accuse me...sic

I have never moved the post - you keep trying to force your unsuccessful notions into my system, do your homework or you will continue to fail this class.

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 06, 2022, 04:00:49 PM

Hello Kaine,

Learning new things is a process, its the bigger person who says he/she can.

We will not mock or ridicule you, I understand and have seen great minds come to grips with the realization that their world just changed.

We work hard and remain calm because I know you will get it, and I trust that deep in your heart you want mankind to benefit as well.

That is why we both work so hard - in may case - its been my purpose, mission, and vision to solve the riddle of gravity - I only celebrate what this means for the human race. 

Let me know when you solve it also.

Mr. Wayne