Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Almost perpetual water batteries.

Started by stevensrd1, September 16, 2022, 05:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Hi stevensrd1. It's good work you are doing with your water batteries. Can you estimate how much water it would take to power a hand drill with one of your water batteries? Would this swimming pool be big enough? If not, how many of them do you estimate you would need?

Summer Waves 14' x 36" Quick Set Pool
Product Dimensions   168"L x 168"W x 36"H

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Waves-Quick-Set-Pool/dp/B087ZMTXCL/ref=asc_df_B087ZMTXCL/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459433904542&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14135752508809962&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9061105&hvtargid=pla-945669822937&psc=1

Thaelin

I remember back in the Bedini days, a guy did a thing called a Tune Charger. Even did a patent. Used a solar cell as input and used to charge batts. It would keep charging  when the input at low readings. Using one of those and a few of your water bats could be a thing.
Just an idea.
thay

honkymen

Quote from: seychelles on September 18, 2022, 11:54:31 AM
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE SAYING BUT WHEN THE SHTF EMERGENCY
IT WILL KEEP YOU OUT OF THE DARK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB3turWEJI
Yeah it's useful for me.

sm0ky2

The volume of water can be negligible.
Only a small layer is needed between the electrodes.
A simple voltaic pile can be made from small disks of magnesium and copper
Separated by a piece of paper soaked in water.
(but will quickly dry out and stop operating if not sealed)

These batteries potentially can carry a higher energy density than lithium-ions
In a slow oxidation reaction, very long lifetimes can be achieved,
at the cost of lower output currents.

Copper is not the only electrode material that can be used, but is readily available.

(Caution: when cleaning copper with vinegar you are forming a toxic metal salt called Copper Acetate.
           This is a blue color.
     It will soak into your skin, replacing natural acetate salts in your body, and in high concentrations can cause organ failure. Be extremely careful not to get this on you. And dispose of it in a responsible manner to prevent environmental contamination. If you do not have access to a suitable disposal facility, you can place the liquid in a clear container and place in sunlight.
Over time, the acetic acid molecule will degrade leaving copper oxide powder at the bottom, and a relatively inert acetic acid solution.)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.