Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unlocking Zero-Point Energy

Started by Feb2006, October 18, 2022, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

It is important to understand that the incoming radiation is already in electromagnetic format.
This is not a conversion of thermal energy, rather (mathematically) the energy is described by thermal values for convenience.

Consider the device to be a filter and an asymmetrical diode.
Analysis of the circuit is taken from before the filter.
We can imagine this similarly to cable television using an in-line channel filter.

Prior to the filter there is every channel. (Power over cable uses all channels)
If we were to analyze the power AFTER the filter, and compare that to the pre-filter power
We find a difference in potential, at any current value.

The asymmetrical diode has a shorter mean free electron path on one side. This is how it functions as a diode.
2 pieces of metal, one thicker than the other, with a barrier between them.
Due to the nature of the electromagnetic energy being harvested:
Outside of the device it is equal everywhere. Without the 'filter', there is no potential difference.
And this energy is present even in the absence of heat. (0 degrees Kelvin)

However, after the filter there is.
And it is this internal potential difference (with respect to the outside circuit) that provides the current.
While Voltage does not depend upon the surface area, Current does.
Keep in mind this energy density of 1.7 GW / m^2 is scaled up from minuscule fraction of a meter.
So move the decimal 12-13 places to the left and you have the power output of the current device, at the size they are currently capable of producing it.
An actual large scale device has yet to be produced.

[size=78%] [/size]
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

A macro-world device can be designed to demonstrate the  principle used to harness this quantum energy.

Take for example the power harnessing method used by crystal radio to power itself.
The FM radio band is saturating your space with energy on every channel that has a station broadcasting on it.
So the test rig will have 2 antenna - one designed to pick up every fm channel
Rectified

The second picks up only one channel. - also rectified
The potential between the 2 outputs is your harvested energy.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

skywatcher

Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 25, 2022, 06:13:11 PM
A macro-world device can be designed to demonstrate the  principle used to harness this quantum energy.

Take for example the power harnessing method used by crystal radio to power itself.
The FM radio band is saturating your space with energy on every channel that has a station broadcasting on it.
So the test rig will have 2 antenna - one designed to pick up every fm channel
Rectified

The second picks up only one channel. - also rectified
The potential between the 2 outputs is your harvested energy.

Unless you are located very near to a strong transmitter, you will not get more than a few mW with this method.

And in any case, it's not 'zero point energy', and it's also not 'free' because someone else payed for it.

sm0ky2

Quote from: skywatcher on October 26, 2022, 02:08:40 PM
Unless you are located very near to a strong transmitter, you will not get more than a few mW with this method.

And in any case, it's not 'zero point energy', and it's also not 'free' because someone else payed for it.

I was not suggesting to use this as a "power source"
Nor that radio waves were a 'free source'.

This is to prove the technical aspects of harvesting energy in this manner.
The fact that it works (at any power level), proves the theory presented by the inventor.

NickZ

All it proves is that you can obtain mW from a man made source, which proves nothing about harvesting a USEABLE gain, or unlocking zero point energy, from the surrounding immediate natural ambient source. Instead of from man made FM radio signals. And, as with most all other tests so far, this will end up proving nothing, about unlocking zero point energy, nor leading to greater outputs. However, I'm ready and willing to be proved wrong by actual tests, not just by wishful thinking.

NickZ