Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY DEVICE from Ebay???

Started by Marcel, January 25, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike2550

Hi, I have never been to this site before. Apparently it would have been a good idea. I too fell for the BS free energy devise by Ronald Baldwin on Ebay. I purchased the plans for $19.99. I have no engineering degree but have been studying electronics on my own recently. My first thoughts were, " isn't this just a transformer that would draw the same amount of power from the grid as it is producing?" Anyhow, I was supposed to receive the plans in the mail. After 12 days and nothing arriving, I email him about it and his response was quote "ok". Then the next day I receive an email explaining that his printer is down and he just attatched a PDF instead and will send me "extra stuff" for the inconvienience. I will be leaving negative feedback for sure!

dvder

I also got the same email stating, that his printer was down. My opinion is that it is a transformer. Nothing more. 

dvder

I went back to check any responses from the guy and this was his response.

Reply by helpyousavenc (Feb-17-08 20:26):
      too many agree it is free energy and we have added an addendum to this unit free

What a crock of s@#$@%@ 

mike2550

Hey guys, He actually refunded the shipping charge!

bw

I'm glad you guys are leaving warnings for others, thank you.   He blocked my computer I guess, his youtube will not take my comments, it just says comments pending approval then nothing shows up.   This is how he only shows positive feedback, anything negative gets erased or blocked.  My first one got posted then erased within a day and blocked after that.  Slick cat here.   He also sells these on a site called helpusavenc or something like that.   Personally, I think he should be serving time for false advertising.