Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY DEVICE from Ebay???

Started by Marcel, January 25, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: nrg00 on March 06, 2008, 11:47:07 AM
Hi thanks.

the plans state SPECIFICALLY : does not affect draw from primary source.- the primary bulb will not dim and current from the primary source will not be affected.

Hi,

If I state I have just come back from planet Mars and had a chat with some Martians, do you believe it?
I hope you can test such 'device' soon and experince how it behaves.

My understanding of the plans is that there is an otherwise wasted magnetic field that is just radient energy that he's tapping with the coil which doesnt affect the current draw from primary source.

now of course i know you cant draw ever increasing voltage on the secondary side and maintain the same current on the primary side - thats not logical, however the magnetic field is actually the secondary coil power source, so can this be "drawn" through the lines without actually registering on the meter?

The question again is how much you "draw"?  Electric current flowing in a conductor always makes a magnetic field around it, and if you couple into this field, the action-reaction law manifests, unfortunately.  And whether you notice this extra load the coupling introduces depends only on the sensitiveness/resolution of your meter.

QuoteYes it takes a primary source. but the 'free energy' hes referring to is what he says is radiant magnatism from the primary source current - magnetism otherwise wasted.

so its really a 'residual ambient energy" rather than "free energy" as you must first have a primary source first.
This is not so, magnetism is not wasted because when you wish to utilize this "waste" you notice its consumption in the primary source with sensitive meter means.

QuotePerhaps his experiments used current so low that it was an undetectable change to the primary source  current.
But then what power he received from the 'device', it must have been a tiny amount too!

Quoteit specifically states that no increased draw from primary source occurs when tapping the secondary coil output. If this isnt true then its blatent false advertising  (or maybe its a simple error that he needs to be corrected on - which is just a mistake - NOT fraud).
Just a mistake???  How much dollars has he earned so far from this 'mistake'???  This is a blatant fraud.  If he is an EE student, he would never deserve any degree!!!

QuoteIm just not advanced enough to know until i hook up a an ammeter to the primary with different loads on the secondary. perhaps there is an amount of current that can be drawn without affecting the primary current?
No, there is not,  it is all about the question of meter resolution.   Just think of or study clamp-on current meters, they work on this same principle.

Quotewhether 40, 4, or .4  milliamps (typos exist in the document) are produced at the secondary is to be tested. i am building a rotoverter for the real power. this device here in question just needs to be confirmed or refuted scientifically in my opinion for the principle of the tapping of the "residual magnatism" which supposedly (specifically stated) causes no current draw on the primary.
There is no excuse for typos in his document because it is not at all the same if he states 40mA or .4mA!!!!!!  A huge difference in output power. And if it happens to be the value .4mA is the correct value he really meant, then the price he takes for all this is simply outrageous! 
Re rotoverter, this is another topic and do not mix or compare this 'device' to the rotoverter.

rgds,  Gyula

nrg00

thanks for the reply. i really mean it thanks very much for taking the time to share your knowledge.

QuoteIf I state I have just come back from planet Mars and had a chat with some Martians, do you believe it?

but if you had actually come back from mars and i didnt believe you, without even any benefit of the doubt, then how would that help me learn about Martians?  ;)

the rest of your statements just make sense. you see this is why im in this forum, been lurking over a year or so, all this is only a few years old to me. i think i have read about most devices posted here i bet. but hadnt read about this one yet. ive made a small hydrogen battery, earth batteries and understand the elements in a circuit, hormonics, resonance, freq etc.
thats why i was mystified about no draw from the primary. i was like you and thought the action/reaction law must manifest there unless that magnatism is ALWAYS wasted when we use AC devices like a lamp. i keep hearing how energy is just wasted and thrown off alot and that we want to harness that when possible. But if tapping this magnetism causes draw of current from primary then that destroys my theory.

it was part of my quest to understand the magnetic field which exists along with the current. i will still suspend judgement a little longer though just to give the guy a benefit of the doubt, im not saying i disagree with you though. I just hate to think someone from my State would defraud fellow energy enthusiasts.

bw

nrgoo,  HE IS.  This is a guy who hurts the free energy search.  Someone can waste $300+ on Ronald Baldwin's transformer not just his mistake laden plans, find out it is only a con, then have that much less to invest into experments with real potential for overunity.  On top of that, he feels discouraged and may even give up the pursuit.  Believe me, this clown is a con man making money doing just that.  If you already bought the plans, wind 1100 wraps of wire around your thing  (or 2200 for 220v) and see for yourself.  Then try to get a refund, lol   

bw

better yet ngr00, try to operate it without a splice into the hot wire on the lamp in his badly written plans.

dvder

I would like to see that myself. A video would be cool.

LOL