Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

fxeconomist
QuoteI agree with your definition of globalism, in a way. That's how I knew globalism when I was a six grader. A common set of rules applied to states across the world, to foster freedom and development. I was naive.

You should agree because the definition I posted is the accepted dictionary definition of the term globalism.
"Globalism is based on the belief that people, goods and information should to be able to cross national borders unrestricted"
The definition is obvious and logical unlike the long winded communist propaganda you posted.

What you seem to be implying very poorly is that some may have corrupted the original concept of globalism and there are many inherent problems associated with it's application. Of course, any time we have more than a hand full of people together we have problems. The problems mainly what you just demonstrated by dragging all your own false beliefs and baggage into the equation.

On seeing things through the eyes of a child, this is not necessarily naive but more so being a true realist. Most children only see the reality of a situation unlike there parents who have been brain washed by society. Which may explain why almost all the successful free energy inventors claimed there technology was so simple even a child could understand it. In effect, a pure un-corrupted mind not polluted by all the propaganda most believe.

It's strange, an average 6 year old would look you square in the eyes without flinching and see right though all your bs. You could be spewing all your communist propaganda and hate but they would just stand there looking right through you. Children have a gift to see people for what they really are not what there pretending to be.

AC

fxeconomist

Quote from: ramset on March 26, 2023, 12:55:47 PM
FX

Roll up your sleeves for something besides the keyboard...( wars)

Right now designing the acrylic base for the modified homopolar generator I am working on.
Perhaps I'm overdoing it by coding it in OpenScad but I think I have to fully visualize this before I order the parts.

fxeconomist

Quote from: onepower on March 26, 2023, 01:17:22 PM
fxeconomist

On seeing things through the eyes of a child, this is not necessarily naive but more so being a true realist. Most children only see the reality of a situation unlike there parents who have been brain washed by society. Which may explain why almost all the successful free energy inventors claimed there technology was so simple even a child could understand it. In effect, a pure un-corrupted mind not polluted by all the propaganda most believe.

It's strange, an average 6 year old would look you square in the eyes without flinching and see right though all your bs. You could be spewing all your communist propaganda and hate but they would just stand there looking right through you. Children have a gift to see people for what they really are not what there pretending to be.

AC

I already see this in the eyes of my nephew, and he's in the last highschool years. I know he belongs to the terminated generation, the generation to fully embrace the insanity of the technocratic, post-human world the globalists are building to its full extent : approval of the propaganda, loving the values of that civilisation up until it becomes a religion - the final religion ("the great falling away" of 2 Thessalonians).

I think from this point on, parents have already become largely unavailable to communicate anything spiritual to their children. Anything spiritual, about the core reality of the world, is insanity to this generation.

I remember when I was younger and grandpa was asking me "Where will all this technology go ?". And I was stupid and telling him "Well, tech is gonna be faster and faster. Photorealistic entertainment, VR...", but I didn't envision the rise of the AI and the transformation of technology in a tool to enslave us all and bring an end to the adamic humanity.

The simplicity of children got transformed in something grotesque. They are no longer seeing the normal things adults were unable to, now children themselves are completely drenched in this Matrix of deception.

fxeconomist

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 26, 2023, 11:42:38 AM
Are you that sick in the head to think the 99% that had nothing to do with all this BS from the 1% controlling elitist screwing up America and the world.
You sadly forget the 150 of the richest people in the world (Bilderberg Group) has many Governments under their control and the fact they make billions of of both sides of the war. They are the controlling elite behind the pope in a three block area in London England that are hell bent on the destruction of man kind yet you peddle your BS and blame all of American's for this Genocide acts on humanity which is completely unfounded and borderline gutless acceptance of your own shortcomings.

I live in America and would love to leave it as "WE THE PEOPLE" are starving with basic necessities getting more and more scarce. The power elites have this world so screwed up with every single element we need for survival poisoned by their greed and lust for power. How dare you blame the innocent as we had absolutely nothing to do with your misfortune.

So while you sit there running your mouth blaming all of America for your problems and the problems in this world I am struggling to find the money to heat my house or what groceries I can't buy this month because of the power elitist robbing us blind or purposely burning factories that produce food. Please tell the neighbor kid next door that I am a bad person for feeding her because her mother freaked out from all the pressure and is now on drugs. Yes!, I the American you blame for your problems is struggling under the twisted power elitist also.

I would suggest you put the blame on the people that created this mess we are in and not the 99% innocent you are pointing your finger at. You sound just like most black people in America and now wanting a free handout just because their great, great grandfather was a slave which was sold into slavery by their own kings to the Dutch.

The people aren't blameless.

Romanians aren't blameless also. We explained those idiots, in all those 30+ years, "Hey, don't be such bastards, don't vote for these austerity maniacs that screw us all". Simple things. And what did they do ? After a few years of
relative good, austerity comes back. And the older electorate of these bastards, they know very well what they vote, but they like to consider themselves superior to the others, "anticommunists". And bring misery to all.

So, we at least had this internal war between the two populations - what used to be the Social-Dems electorate on one hand, and the Right Wingers, on the other - since 1990, but far more sharpened after the Democratic Convention years of hell (1996-2000).

But Americans were absolutely oblivious. I mean, when did it begin in US ? 2016 ? Kinda late. Living la dolce vita while the Washington infection destroys the world ? Now it finally starts to hurt.
America is done for. The Constitution is done for. You couldn't put Donald Trump there a second time. You even lost the midterms after the propaganda gained women with the abortion issue.

IF I WERE IN THE PLACE OF DONALD TRUMP, I WOULD HAVE SECEDED THE RED STATES! I WOULD HAVE MADE A SECOND US REPUBLIC!

So as we all have the Right Winger "anticommunist" older idiots, plus #rezist young progressive Right Winger morons, plus an unknown part of the Social-Dem electorate who can't let go voting this party gone globalist, all of these being our problem as a people, you have this Democrat electorate who are the useful idiots for the elite clique.

So the blame belongs also to the people. What to do then ? Trying to wake people up ? Too late.

As Steve Quayle said a million times, "There is no political solution to a spiritual problem". Develop an OU solution and get the hell out asap...

IMIGHTKNOW

NOPE! all the bull shit started in 1913 when the beast was let back through the door. >:(

Doesn't matter is Republican or Democrat, they are of two heads of the same beast and you can't vote them out in a corrupt system of Laws to protect themselves.  :'( Complete lack of empathy!

Very correct on the ou thing. Building it then getting the hell out of dodge like maybe the jungle in Peru or something there of with a few honey's in tow. ;D Then just sit back and watch them blow each other up and maybe just maybe I won't die from the poison clouds.