Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100 watts output with 60ma input

Started by joellagace, February 03, 2023, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endlessoceans

Totally agree on pretty much all that.

Dont understand Bedini waffling all day and showing hundreds videos and then muddying the information for decades.

It was never his tech in the beginning.  Everything under the sun has been done and most of the serious guys like Tesla and various inventors in the early 1900s discovered amazing things that they tried to bring to market and then were later buried.
Bearden was just a fluff talker who loved going around and around with grandiose language but either didnt know the method or realized for whatever reason none of it worked long term.  Either way Bearden talked about various inventors with death threats and this and that tech but quite frankly Im not even sure his MEG worked overunity.  MEG is 98% efficient unless you add some special sauce which he never talked about.  In the end the legacy these guys leave behind is that they took money off a lot of people over the years and then didnt pay it back. 

What I have on my bench is all Tela tech variants and mixtures of guys that go back 100 years before bedini.  Now with the internet everything is copied and copied.  To say anyone has something original is almost impossible.

The problem with the lead cell anomaly is that polarization is occurring at the lead plates and with acid chemistry.  What NOBODY has ever submitted is a working schmatic that a dozen people can replicate and then run trials of hundreds of hours for.
SCIENTIFIC METHOD DICTATES that results are replicable every time and then you simply run time trials.   I have made my own circuits of desulfators- and high efficiency +98% chargers.   HIGH EFF often looks like OU but the time trials of DAYS then eventuALLY SHOW WHAT IT CAN AND CANNOT DO

All Im saying here is that we have to be honest with ourselves as scientific researchers.  Even Kapanadze.....what do we have....a handful of blurry videos of guys smoking cigarrettes and running devices for 15 mins. 

PLEASE I am not saying none of these devices or yours do not work.  I actually know that many of them do but at the end of it all the long term data has to be done.  When you have LARGE lead cell batteries, I have seen a polarizing occur and  because these batteries have large capacity they, seem to put out excess power for periods of time like you have shown.  But eventually whether it be because of galvanic mechanics or the electrolyte breaking down or whatever mysterious workings, the "fuel" runs out and they stop working.

Bedini discovered this and eventually all he had were a bunch of massive paperweights but he kept on talking ofr 40 years taking money

But heres the interesting thing,,,,just because the lead cell pulse charging doesnt work forever doesnt mean its a dead horse.  With scientific method you work out whats happeining in this case inside the battery and then apply it elsewhere.  Sometimes it leads to something and sometimes it doesnt

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, Hi joellagace, thanks for sharing your work, greatly appreciated.
I've been working on a pancake coil oscillator and noticed your thread.
So i am using the oscillator to charge up a 71 volt 5600uF capacitor at the moment, will
try smaller caps as well, to pulse at higher voltages.
Using a 555 timer and a mosfet to dump the cap into a 12 volt sla battery.
With this capacitor, it seems to be charging nicely so far, capacitor gets up to around 20 volts, then dumps, once or twice a second.
Will continue experimenting and share if anything good is observed.
peace love light :)

Energy Hack

I appreciate all the comments here.  Especially the assesment of Bedini/Bearden and their publications.  If their circuits worked why can't we replicate them and see OU?

I've experimented with a hundred different pulse charging circuit set ups and have built numerous items from patrick kelly's book.

A handful of time I thought I had OU, only to later realize the meter was screwed up, or I was measuring in the wrong spot.

I've met other builders that also thought they had OU but really was just bad measuring.  Some people know their stuff doesn't work and promote it anyhow - others genuinely think it works but are mistaken. 

If it truly works, it will always work and others will be able to replicate it. That's the acid test.

Dave Wing

The YouTube vid by Joel doesn't prove much. Look here to see an example of a discharge curve I have seen many times on lead acid batteries. I have a CBA and have done perhaps hundreds of charge and discharge tests on various batteries over the years, many of the battery discharge curves look like the one in the image below, which is found at...

https://www.master-instruments.com.au/pages/test-under-specified-load.html

Dave Wing

endlessoceans

Quote from: Dave Wing on February 16, 2023, 12:20:42 PM
The YouTube vid by Joel doesn't prove much. Look here to see an example of a discharge curve I have seen many times on lead acid batteries. I have a CBA and have done perhaps hundreds of charge and discharge tests on various batteries over the years, many of the battery discharge curves look like the one in the image below, which is found at...

https://www.master-instruments.com.au/pages/test-under-specified-load.html

Dave Wing

Hi Dave

Thanks for the post and the valuable link outlining that there should always be a specified scientific method of testing/load discharge

Just a couple questions though.  What is YOUR method of charge.  Have you got an oscilloscope shot of the pulse charging you are using.  ??  What we are trying to ascertain here is energy in and energy out, NOT standard discharge cycles.

JOEL was showing very good work done whilst running a load and whilst I agree, this needs replication and repeatable trials to deem efficiency, whats not in question here is general capacity of lead cell batteries.

JOEL showed ascending voltage whilst under load at smaller inputs.  Can you explain this?

Thanks!