Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secrets Of Back EMF

Started by joellagace, March 19, 2023, 05:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsquared18

Looking forward to see where you're taking this Joel. It's very intriguing.

Keep up the good work!

D2

bistander

Here you go. And the attachment to my prior post defines it well. It sure does not sound like what you go on about. Do you have a well written definition, description and analysis of your theory?
bi

{edit}
I read this:  https://overunity.com/19420/self-powered-back-emf-generator/msg575259/#msg575259

So my issue is one of your use of terminology, like "back EMF". There are other examples. I see where this has been mentioned by other members to you. I don't discourage you, just don't see secrets of or generation of "back EMF" in what you describe. You should call it something else in my opinion. Carry on and good luck.
(Perhaps name it after yourself)

joellagace

The focus of my topic is how to take advantage of back emf and use it as a feedback loop with the help of a dual coil system. I explain this kind of feedback loop. This is the mechanism I talk about when refer to "secret" If you would have watched the video as you would understand why I call it as such, I could have used any other word to describe "rare" as I have not found ample info regarding this kind of a loop with back emf systems. Most people stick with external triggers that are only one shot events. My methods offer alternative, Is self sustainable and does not "warp" the terminally or working principles of back emf whatsoever. The science and physics that I use are sound and well founded. Part of science is being able to take some existing ideas and well founded concepts and make them work together to produce different and beneficial effects.

panyuming

Many thanks to Joellagace for sharing his experience of charging batteries with capacitor discharge.

I probably know what the problem is in the video.
Inductance, not a brief 'trigger', can produce a relatively high back EMF.
As described in Bistander's profile.
The BEMF generated when the transistor is opened is determined by the last stored energy in the inductor.
The energy in the inductor is obtained by integrating the inductor current during the transistor's on-turn-on.
A short 'trigger' can only produce a shorter BEMF.
These are energy issues, not just voltage issues.
Energy is the product of three parameters: voltage, current, and time.
And the current in the inductor varies over time (the simplest DC system).

Experiments with two coils will show the actual effect.

Thank you

bistander

Quote from: panyuming on March 20, 2023, 05:27:05 AM
Many thanks to Joellagace for sharing his experience of charging batteries with capacitor discharge.

I probably know what the problem is in the video.
Inductance, not a brief 'trigger', can produce a relatively high back EMF.
As described in Bistander's profile.
The BEMF generated when the transistor is opened is determined by the last stored energy in the inductor.
The energy in the inductor is obtained by integrating the inductor current during the transistor's on-turn-on.
A short 'trigger' can only produce a shorter BEMF.
These are energy issues, not just voltage issues.
Energy is the product of three parameters: voltage, current, and time.
And the current in the inductor varies over time (the simplest DC system).

Experiments with two coils will show the actual effect.

Thank you

Thank you panyuming. That's the problem. The terminology is being used incorrectly such that it appears to make no sense at all. It's like saying to make a salad using voltage. WTH?

Quote from: joellagace on March 20, 2023, 03:39:51 AM"warp" the terminally or working principles of back emf whatsoever
What does this mean. Show the "well founded principle".

So please, go do whatever. I'll just standby and not interfere.
bi