Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Stubblefields Wireless Really Worked.

Started by joellagace, April 09, 2023, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: joellagace on April 11, 2023, 08:49:05 PM
Completely off topic this one. 
Dear  friends : I'm only responding the the comments here :)
Legal standpoint on  perpetual motion machines was formulated  by:
Christopher Wadlow. Professor. Emeritus Professor, School of Law
here:
https://academic.oup.com/jiplp/article/2/3/136/2358262
Very interesting lecture.
The answer is NO!!!!

Wesley

joellagace

Let me try and get this back on topic. Here is another video I talk about more details of using displacement induction communications and how to put it into application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBExi2wv8k

Using the Earth frequencies, such as the Schumann resonance, and modulating a small DC current in the closed loop, we can create a very low bandwidth signal that carries information, such as voice or data. The modulation of the DC current in the closed loop causes a displacement current in the surrounding medium, which in this case is the Earth or the conductive soil in the Earth Battery. This displacement current creates a modulated electric field that can be detected by a receiver antenna at some distance away. The receiver antenna can be designed to resonate at the same frequency as the transmitter antenna, allowing it to pick up the modulated electric field signal, and the modulated DC current can be decoded to retrieve the original information signal. We can do the same with any galvanic cell such as a potato battery to demonstrate a much weaker transmitter.

The information is carried by modulating the amplitude, frequency, or phase of the signal.

The fluctuations of the DC component superimposed on the small AC signal allow for the coding of information. In traditional methods, we are limited by the bandwidth of the AC source signal, but in this method, we can transmit high-bandwidth information using a narrow-bandwidth source signal. The use of the DC component allows for the modulation of the AC signal and the encoding of information onto it, which can then be transmitted.

In order to properly receive and decode the information being transmitted through the earth using the Stubblefield method, the receiving circuit must also include the same DC bias setup as the transmitting circuit. This is because the information being transmitted is not solely contained in the AC signal, but also in the fluctuations of the DC bias that are superimposed on the AC signal. Therefore, the receiving circuit needs to be able to extract both the AC and DC components of the signal in order to properly decode the transmitted information.

To take advantage of the Stubblefield method in a solid-state transmitter, one approach could be to use a high-frequency oscillator circuit that is designed to resonate with the natural frequency of the Earth. This oscillator could be designed to produce a very low-power AC signal, which could be used to modulate a DC carrier signal generated by the transmitter.

The AC and DC components could be combined in a way that produces a modulated RF signal that is transmitted through an antenna. The Earth would act as a waveguide, allowing the RF signal to propagate over long distances with minimal attenuation.

For using the earth as a waveguide, you would not need any special power. The power used would be the same as that used in a conventional transmitter. The key is to use the earth as a low-loss medium to propagate the signal over long distances, instead of using the air as in conventional radio communications.

The range of a radio transmission using the Earth as a waveguide depends on many factors, including the power of the transmitter, the frequency used, the quality of the ground connection, and the terrain between the transmitter and receiver. In theory, the range could be much greater than that of traditional radio communication, potentially reaching hundreds or even thousands of miles.

In theory, it is also possible to modulate a high-power RF signal using these methods, but it would likely be illegal and potentially dangerous. Additionally, hijacking a commercial radio transmitter in this way could cause interference with other broadcasts and violate FCC regulations. It is not recommended to attempt this method without proper authorization and knowledge of radio broadcasting regulations. With that said. If someone tunes in to the carrier wave using a normal radio, they will not be able to hear the extra information that is being transmitted through the use of the loop and dc bias setup. This is because the normal radio is not designed to pick up and decode the information that is being modulated onto the carrier wave using the special setup.

This method could potentially allow for secret messages to be transmitted. However, it would require careful tuning and matching to avoid interference.

A potential advantage of this method. You could essentially "piggyback" on an existing high-power RF signal to transmit your own information without having to invest in your own high-power transmitter. However, it's important to note that using someone else's RF signal without their permission could be illegal and is generally not considered ethical behavior.

The key is to have the right setup,  proper tuning and biasing of the coils and loops, to extract and modulate the information onto the existing carrier wave. This method can be very useful for emergency communication or for secret messages, as it may not be easily detectable by others who are not aware of the specific setup.

The principles and methods we have discussed are based on established theories and experiments in the field of electromagnetics and radio communication. While these methods may not be widely used or accepted in mainstream communication, they are based on sound principles and have been demonstrated to work in various experiments and demonstrations.
The passive setup modifies the properties of the carrier wave through the process of modulation, which essentially superimposes the information signal onto the carrier wave. This modifies the amplitude, frequency, or phase of the carrier wave in accordance with the information signal, and enables the transmission of the modulated signal over a distance using the carrier wave as a waveguide.

In addition, as the carrier wave propagates through space, it interacts with the environment, such as the earth's surface or the atmosphere, and can be reflected or refracted, which also contributes to the modification of the carrier wave. However, in the case of passive transmission using displacement induction methods, the modification of the carrier wave is primarily achieved through modulation.

stivep

Quote from: joellagace on April 11, 2023, 09:42:58 PM
Let me try and get this back on topic. Here is another video I talk about more details of using displacement induction communications and how to put it into application.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBExi2wv8k

I only watched  the video   till 2:47 minute  as I was preoccupied with  other duties.
Yes it works . the concept is valid.
The terminology and explanation of processes is partially incorrect.
e.g : You are not shorting anything there. !!
In Near Field coupling you are 100%  successful in transferring AC part of the signal to the loop of Rx.

Wesley

joellagace

LOL glad you liked it. I also think something else around here is "shorted"   :o

joellagace

I think I know my circuit diagram  8) Thanks.

Quote from: stivep on April 11, 2023, 09:50:27 PM
I only watched  the video   till 2:47 minute  as I was preoccupied with  other duties.
Yes it works . the concept is valid.
The terminology and explanation of processes is partially incorrect.
e.g : You are not shorting anything there. !!
In Near Field coupling you are 100%  successful in transferring AC part of the signal to the loop of Rx.

Wesley