Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring 2

Started by hartiberlin, September 21, 2007, 09:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiyuki

Quote from: Magluvin on May 18, 2022, 11:18:52 PM
Im not seeing the potential function of the spark gap where you have depicted it Rei.  That wouldnt discharge the cap into an action that does anything as there is no connection to the collector circuit by the top side of that cap. The cap would still remain charged.
That is EXACTLY what I thought, then I actually tried it. ;D   It seems things get interesting and a bit unpredictable when we get above a few hundred volts.

I used a 600v GDT and a ~2mhz Tesla Extra coil, driven at quarter-wave resonance with a small linear amplifier and a watt or two.  0.001uF to 0.02uF seemed fine.  Potential was measured using a scope probe near the coil as well as with an isolated DC meter directly across the cap.

As you can see, it was a simple setup with no recovery/harvesting, I just wanted to confirm the cap discharge effect.
Once the arc is established it seems the built-up charge has a path to equilibrium, so it rebalances and discharges fully (or at least 80%).   Seemed vaguely reminiscent of Aaron Murakami's plasma ignition experiments.    Or maybe it was an artifact of my setup? (end-driven so potentially similar to your pic).

sm0ky2

Ionization of the air above the cap lowers the resistance between its' terminals
(by 'above' i mean where the terminals exit the cap, not how you orient it in your circuit)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

giantkiller

Hello all,
I see there are postings about audio circuits.
The feedback loop creates a much needed oscillator and creates physical motion. That motion vibrates the two reflectors. These are creating cymatic patterns which forms resonant patterns in the acoustic field through kinetics. By shifting the center control vertically in the container I can create a potential difference in the aether.
The picture of the microphones pointing into the speaker flushed SM out to start posting publicly. His response was 'Finally'.

I am at the place where the antenna needs a container for the reverb/snubbed destructive harmonics to be tested.
The design and construction are taking place in Unity/Archimatix then exported to Vectric Aspire 11.504 for router table cutting. I did all my exact measuring in Blender then built the Ax graph accordingly.The container will be 5 feet in diameter and around 3.5 feet in height. The LTPU by itself only goes to a certain level of operation. The next step is housing the unit, like in the book. I still have to figure out what I am going to tell the insurance company as to how my garage got warped or the hole in the garage ceiling.
People been poking at me and asking as to what I have been up to over the years. So here ya go. I took the TPU beyond all conception. After all, the story need props, right?

There is a second book in the works but it has no publish deadline as of yet. Jack Canfield, who wrote Chicken soup for the soul said 'Just write a book and you wont believe where it take you'. I see now.