Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring 2

Started by hartiberlin, September 21, 2007, 09:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Because the TPU is an inert device it can be conspicuously housed in an inconspicuous housing.
This then can be transferred across borders relatively easy and dispersed to objective points.
Any information divulged past what has been could be deemed as a national security threat.
Its simply a charge pump...

giantkiller

Further on...The resonant charge pump exists in a lot of places

giantkiller

SM swiped the sides of the LTPU with a magnet and he dropped a magnet in the open TPUs to excite the Armstrong oscillator into action.
Since SM was an audio engineer I took the audio approach and found a single channel TDA2003 worked quite passively with a 9 volt battery.
Here is the video to show this.
The Q-Multiplier represents a magnetic version.The LTPU was polyphonic whereas the other smaller TPUs were monophonic.
By using speakers I achieved a self resonant, dynamically variable inductor.Cheers.

http://youtu.be/8zEhnRv4SN8

giantkiller

There is not much time left.

giantkiller

Quote from: Magluvin on December 14, 2020, 07:39:48 PM
Been looking over the circuit GK has presented on page 3.  The upper right portion of the circuit, in blue, seems to be isolated from the rest of the circuit other than the 1 wire leading down to Q3, and induction of the blue coil in the blue loop and then the single wire off of the one ended coil labeled 'center' to the 'snubber'?.  If the oscillator to the left in the circuit pulses the 2 turn primary, which seems to induce the blue loop winding, then with the diode D2, C1 would get charged, but seemingly no way that it is discharged. Once it is charged, that blue loop would no longer be doing anything for the circuit once c1 is fully charged.  I must be missing something. Q3 looks to be in a position to send current through the green FE wire from C1 to the neg of the source. But Im not seeing how C1 is able to do so via 1 wire from the blue loop circuit.
Mags
The circuit is missing the spark gap components in the blue loop.

This was part of the dissemination at that point in time. No complete schematic and no demos.
With my last post comes another integration step.The 'tuning', if that is what the necessary term is, constitutes minor configuration changes to produce the harmonics to capture.
The snubbing is the capture of sorts. It limits the self destruction as SM stated was necessary.
There is one more step where the configuration is a small charge pump(the little hidden circuits in the TPUS) fed into a larger charge pump(the obvious large visual configuration(ring) of the TPUs).
The thumping is where the snubber executes, the collapse feeds a discharge. In all the TPU demos we ave no access to a time domain to dissect the harmonic charge executing a spark gap discharge via the snubber. It happens all too quickly. But because SM demo'd a large white discharge at arm's length we can be assured that there are spark gaps incorporated. Sm even mentioned that blown glass fuses make excellent gaps.
I was always intrigued that 1: we never saw the back end of the LTPU to see the one fuse sparking and 2) he has two fuse holders but only one one fuse in place. I contend he was exposing that the two sides(top and bottom) were at some point mixed. But we see two large supposedly power filtering caps inside the ring each with bleeder resistors. They fit well as either power supply or charge pump fixtures.

This last configuration component is where the power comes from. A warning of danger is needed here.

I hope this helps. Steven Marks is the only old head possibly still alive so the trail has been lost and those people and families are safe from any implication.