Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No more Flame Wars PLEASE !!!

Started by hartiberlin, July 04, 2023, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Thanks for a nice post too, appreciate it, especially the format! Almost as much as your "poetry" quoted above. "stupid shit! F off, idiot. STFU!...." Very organic, almost piquant.

And don't hurry, after a year and a half of your "points", it's very predictable what to expect.

Also funny that you suggest me to visit Holcomb page, probably all that "poetry" is affecting your memory, for we have recently had a discussion where i addressed key points of available Holcomb materials from videos, patents, webpage (which is nothing but platitudes anyway).

And i have already seen your "analysis", it was best reflected in your "answers" to my 3 questions.

Have a good one,

Nix

Cloxxki

Quote from: nix85 on July 06, 2023, 09:50:11 PM
Look in the mirror, "terrible real life crimes, off the public forum, targeting its members." is EXACTLY what you are now doing. Stop that. Look at you, listening to some false supposed rumor and attacking baselessly. As i wrote recently i never, ev-er insulted anyone first and you will not find a single example for that, even less "targeted" someone. If someone is butthurt cause he gets proven wrong in SCIENTIFIC dispute and starts hating, that speaks about them, not the person they hatin'. Unlike some, i admit when i make a mistake or omit some important detail and do not start to troll instead - one recent example being when pix corrected me about my high permeability flyback transformer idea (altho, as i wrote, i firmly believe there is more to it).

And the further irony a certain member here which i need not to name has been targeting me for almost a year now (since my RCL thread where he had one "colleague"), and he continued it after that on all threads, unceasingly making horrible false accusations only talking about himself. And few new ones have joined the "dog-pack" most recently, teeth and nail. From false accusations (as you do now) to name calling and all the rest.

So not only you satanically, hypocritically, invert the truth, you also "missed" all posts like these....

etc....noooothing that, sweet words of true brotherly love and kindness.....but you chose to attack and falsely accuse me based on a supposed "rumor". Beg for forgiveness and mean it. YOU (and few others) have crossed a line almost no human ever crosses. Ever heard of karma? Unlike you, i have been talking about karma and its consequences for a long time here. It's real and I can help YOU transact your negative balance. What you did is pure evil. Take a good, long look in the mirror. Repent, do it now.

All who read this, be on your wits with Cloxxki in all his possible nicknames.
So the death threats and online stalking are not real then? You're a victim of identity theft and false accusations?
Do think think death threats are totally cool, or do you recognize them as a crime?

nix85

Quote from: Cloxxki on July 07, 2023, 06:45:41 PM
So the death threats and online stalking are not real then? You're a victim of identity theft and false accusations?
Do think think death threats are totally cool, or do you recognize them as a crime?

"death threats and online stalking" HA! Where, show one single example of something like that ev-er. You can't cause it does not exist. When did i say anything about identity theft, you just make stuff up with no shame. As for false accusations, it is a fact a certain member has been falsely accusing me on many threads for almost a year now (same member who pretends to be looking for a solution but in fact does anything and everything he can to destroy overunity, calls real overunity devices fakes etc), and few have joined the "dog-pack" recently including you, you're only talking about yourselves.

Do you think falsely accusing someone of death threats and online stalking is cool, or do you recognize it as a crime?

Not to mention your infinite hypocrisy of turning a blind eye to "Stupid shit! F-off, you IDIOT. Give it a rest you idiot! STFU!...." and similar "poetry".

e2matrix

Having followed many forums for decades I've noticed flame wars tend to start around full moons.  Ask any cop if they aren't busier with domestic violence calls (and similar violence) around full moons if you have any doubt a full moon has effects on people. 

So everyone please be aware of your own level of agitation around these times and maybe think twice before reacting to other members posts.