Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No more Flame Wars PLEASE !!!

Started by hartiberlin, July 04, 2023, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Quote from: Cloxxki on July 06, 2023, 07:00:13 PM
I heard on thgrapvine a terrible rumour that you commit actuale  real life crimes, off the public forum, targeting its members. Stop that. Beg them for forgiveness and mean it. You have crossed a line almost no human ever crosses. Ever heard of karma? It's real and I can help you transact your negative balance.
Repent, do it now.

All who read this, be on your wits with Nix in all his possible nicknames.

Look in the mirror, "terrible real life crimes, off the public forum, targeting its members." is EXACTLY what you are now doing. Stop that. Look at you, listening to some false supposed rumor and attacking baselessly. As i wrote recently i never, ev-er insulted anyone first and you will not find a single example for that, even less "targeted" someone. If someone is butthurt cause he gets proven wrong in SCIENTIFIC dispute and starts hating, that speaks about them, not the person they hatin'. Unlike some, i admit when i make a mistake or omit some important detail and do not start to troll instead - one recent example being when pix corrected me about my high permeability flyback transformer idea (altho, as i wrote, i firmly believe there is more to it).

And the further irony a certain member here which i need not to name has been targeting me for almost a year now (since my RCL thread where he had one "colleague"), and he continued it after that on all threads, unceasingly making horrible false accusations only talking about himself. And few new ones have joined the "dog-pack" most recently, teeth and nail. From false accusations (as you do now) to name calling and all the rest.

So not only you satanically, hypocritically, invert the truth, you also "missed" all posts like these....

Quote from: SolarLab on December 20, 2022, 09:16:55 PM
And you still look for "Petty" spelling, etc. stupid shit!

Quote from: SolarLab on June 19, 2023, 01:23:33 AM
"F-off" you IDIOT

Quote from: SolarLab on June 11, 2023, 03:29:50 AM
Give it a rest you idiot!

Quote from: SolarLab on July 02, 2023, 08:08:09 PM
Can you build the "Orthocycle Coil Winder? And, if so, are you interested in doing so? If not, then simply - STFU!

etc....noooothing that, sweet words of true brotherly love and kindness.....but you chose to attack and falsely accuse me based on a supposed "rumor". Beg for forgiveness and mean it. YOU (and few others) have crossed a line almost no human ever crosses. Ever heard of karma? Unlike you, i have been talking about karma and its consequences for a long time here. It's real and I can help YOU transact your negative balance. What you did is pure evil. Take a good, long look in the mirror. Repent, do it now.

All who read this, be on your wits with Cloxxki in all his possible nicknames.

SolarLab

AC; et. al.

First, thanks for the "touching story." I was banned from this forum a while back as
well for trying to inject some real technical science into a postulation of how the Ruslan
device might operate. Apparently it ran contrary or against the wishes of another
member with many thousands of posts.

So be it - but it did expose a bit of the history to why this forum, over the course of
10, or more, years has not exposed, let alone developed, any device with "excess
energy" potential even though there have been many that have surfaced only to
be beaten down here. Luckily this forum is not the end all to on-going discovery!

Many years of Engineering/Physics in a Technical Intellegence Analysis enviroment
has taught me to view things with a broad scope and remain convicted to what I
know to be undesputable facts - and to vividly project those truths as required.

Critical Design Reviews and the many Technical Interchange discussions I've been
involved with make what Hardiberlin calls "Flamewars" look like a Girl Scout meeting.

Furthermore; "Hardihopes" disrespect (or whatever it is) by refering to my
"Solarlab" nom as "Solarhope" (on several occasions both here and in other forums
speaks for itself - an appology is in order IMHO...

This forum (OU) has become a real Garbage Pit and many of the threads, especially
those that touch on proven "excess energy" devices are like "Dumpster Diving" when
attempting to find any actual useful technical data.

Recall, over the past year and a half I have brought to light a real "Excess energy"
method (invented by Dr. Holcomb) and have varified his methodologies with some
high power professional analysis. The first and only one seen in these forums, ever.
This will not change no matter what.

Disagree if you dare, but that's my learned hands-on oppinion! It's sad, at best,
as this forum should have much better potential, but it doesn't...

Fortunately the World does not focus on the OU Forum, or even know that it
exists for that matter - at least I've never seen it referenced in any conferences,
technical articles, research papers, or anything - quite frankly, when the OU Forum
is even mentioned it's treated as a "not so funny" Joke. Harsh, but a fact. 

Without prejudice and in good will,

SL

SolarLab

Nix85,

Hey, I DO LOVE YOU, you must know that by now...

BUT, you know the ole' sayin "Play too stupid with the Bull and You'll eventually Get The Horn!"

Have a good one and Best Regards,

SL

nix85

Solarlab,

Hey, I DO LOVE YOU TOO, you must know that by now...

BUT, you still don't realize playing too stupid is making claim of ""first" Varified and Easily Replicatable Excess Energy System to appear in any of the "so called" FE or OU Forums!" and then

1) not providing ANYTHING to back it up, not even a photo of a supposed "verified excess energy system", let alone a video or a testimony of someone who supposedly verified it

2) name calling anyone who asks for it

3) name calling anyone who asks any key questions about the "device" / Holcomb

4) claiming to know how Holcomb (supposedly) works but in fact having no idea how it (supposedly) works

Nix

SolarLab

Quote from: nix85 on July 06, 2023, 11:49:13 PM
Solarlab,

Hey, I DO LOVE YOU TOO, you must know that by now...

BUT, you still don't realize playing too stupid is making claim of ""first" Varified and Easily Replicatable Excess Energy System to appear in any of the "so called" FE or OU Forums!" and then

1) not providing ANYTHING to back it up, not even a photo of a supposed "verified excess energy system", let alone a video or a testimony of someone who supposedly verified it

2) name calling anyone who asks for it

3) name calling anyone who asks any key questions about the "device" / Holcomb

4) claiming to know how Holcomb (supposedly) works but in fact having no idea how it (supposedly) works

Nix

Nix,

Thanks for the nice post - appreciated, especially the format!

Will have to get back to you on the "points" - a little busy right now.
(Check the Holcomb page, it might provide some insight in the mean time,
or my Analysis on the OUR Holcomb forum)

Have a good one,

SL