Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No more Flame Wars PLEASE !!!

Started by hartiberlin, July 04, 2023, 04:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Please no more Flamewars over here...
Also User Solarhope and Nix85, please also behave on this forum..!!

Everyone will get banned, if you call others liars or other nasty words..!!
Many thanks for understanding.
Regards. Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

SolarLab

Hardihope!

No problem - solution - Have Nice Day!

And good luck with everything...

These forums are optional - remember that - and time spent
posting is time lost doing something more useful...

Regards,

Solarhope   ;D   

nix85

Maybe "writer of not-facts" is better

Regards,

Nix ;D

Cloxxki

Quote from: nix85 on July 04, 2023, 07:53:16 PM
Maybe "writer of not-facts" is better

Regards,

Nix ;D
I heard on the grapvine a terrible rumour that you commit actual real life crimes, off the public forum, targeting its members. Stop that. Beg them for forgiveness and mean it. You have crossed a line almost no human ever crosses. Ever heard of karma? It's real and I can help you transact your negative balance.
Repent, do it now.

All who read this, be on your wits with Nix in all his possible nicknames.

onepower

SL
QuoteThese forums are optional - remember that - and time spent
posting is time lost doing something more useful...

Time spent posting something useful others can actually learn from and apply is never wasted time.

This is the litmus test I apply to everything. Did the thing I just read move my understanding forward in such a way that it could be applied to something useful or practical?.

It's funny, a few years ago hartiberlin banned me for two weeks and even today I'm still grateful he did. It reminded me that the onus is not on others to agree but on myself to provide something of value we can agree upon. In this respect I failed and hartiberlin reminded me of why we should be here sharing what we know.

So I took around a year off from the forums and regrouped and gathered my thoughts. In this time it occurred to me nobody can help me and I have to help myself. So I started at the beginning following all the concepts and repeating the experiments of most scientists involved in electrodynamics in the last 100 years. It was in this time I found everything I had missed about how FE works in a decade of prior work.

One could ask, if hartiberlin didn't have the integrity to ban me would I know what I do now?. I'm not sure but somehow I think not. As Nikola Tesla might say it is the impetus that matters. The push that led to a chain of events in another direction, the path not normally taken. I will tell you what, if and when I realize my dreams of free energy hartiberlin is going to be a fucking millionaire because we can never forget the people who led us down the right path. When we succeed we owe all those who helped us succeed.

AC