Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Energy Multiplication Machine

Started by Hazem, August 02, 2023, 08:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazem

Hello there, I am new to this forum and I want to contribute my knowledge in Energy amplification machines and systems. This machine can multiplicate input energy more than 70 times ( the ratio of amplification depends on masses size and the speed of rotation. This machine harnesses gravity temporarily at the very beginning of rotation to achieve and maintain synchronization, then centrifugal force takes over and the effect of gravity diminishes quickly as we reach nearly 60 RPMs. I am ready to answer all questions related to this topic. Please take a look at the attachments.

Regards
Hazem

dsquared18

Hello Hazem,

Is this just a theoretical design or do you have a working model?

Looks interesting.

D2

kolbacict

If I would have display 1920x1016 ,I wouldn't need perpetuum mobile.  :)
But I have only 1024. This pictures are too big.
In general, this Skinner device resembles. No ?

Hazem

Quote from: dsquared18 on August 03, 2023, 12:15:04 PM
Hello Hazem,

Is this just a theoretical design or do you have a working model?

Looks interesting.

D2

Hello dsquared18,

It is still a theoretical design, but I am planning to use Autodesk Inventor to test it digitally. This machine needs more explanation to understand it fully, I will post more details soon.

Regards

Hazem

Quote from: kolbacict on August 03, 2023, 01:36:02 PM
If I would have display 1920x1016 ,I wouldn't need perpetuum mobile.  :)
But I have only 1024. This pictures are too big.
In general, this Skinner device resembles. No ?

Hello kolbacict,

I have studied mr. Skinner's machine 5 years ago and found it to be a master piece. Mr. William Frank Skinner is very smart man and his machine is brilliant. Regarding your question, this machine is much more simpler in design and it can be made by anyone at home (DIY). I will post more details soon, and I will try to make my pictures smaller.

Regards