Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming, unstoppable

Started by argona369, February 02, 2007, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

sorry to not read this whole thred...   i did not...

i do have my own theries why the planet is getting warmer .... 

i think we are DRIFTING ...  and yes i have a verry reasonible explanation for why this may be occouring ...

heres a clue!!!!!

tesla said "  i wish i never invented ac power"......

why would he say that ...  well sure he had better ways... but not why he said that...

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR NATURAL  FREQ OF THE EARTH....   WITH THE GRID...  AND I BELEAVE THERE IS AN INBALANCE IN NATURES SYSTEM CAUSED BY US ....

WE ARE DRIFTING ...

why?

my best guess is we are moveing closer to the sun than what we should be ...   and perhaps if plannet x is passing by us ...in 2012 than perhaps there is a colision instore... UNLESS  we can move the plannet back to where it is suspoto be.....

it makes sence to me any way ...   50/60 hz..   seams too positive...  and pos atracts pos   

so you do the math .... 

i know the grid was NEVER NEEDED

BETTER FIX IT ......

IST!

SO DID TESLA IN 1888 LOL OR THERE BOUTS...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Haliburton

QuoteHalliburton: when you say something that is logical, I'll respond to it.
haha is that why you responded!

typical lefty Al Gore wanna be! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

And young trees produce more oxygen then old trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! old trees produce carbon dioxide when they begin to die and decay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  so who gives a rats ass if we cut the old ones down!!!!!!!! the carbon will be released sooner or latter!!!!!!!! and when it does release the carbon thru fire or decay or milling it to build a new home, the released carbon is what the younger trees feed off of!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you never told us why mars is melting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????  get lost newbie >:( ahhhhh the sky is fallingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

magkor

For those interested in this topic - and not uneducated with a mental age of ten - here is a nice overview of where things stand and the absurdity of the denialists' stance.

http://oilsandstruth.org/cold-truth-about-climate-change

Cheers

Kator01

Hello,

education needs good scientific basis-knowledge and not layman-viewpoint :
http://www.friendsofscience.org/

QuoteAbout us ::
Friends of Science is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers comprised mainly of active and retired earth and atmospheric scientists, engineers, and other professionals
. We have assembled a Scientific Advisory Board of esteemed climate scientists from around the world to offer a critical mass of current science on global climate and climate change to policy makers, as well as any other interested parties. We also do extensive literature research on these scientific subjects. Concerned about the abuse of science displayed in the politically inspired Kyoto protocol, we offer critical evidence that challenges the premises of Kyoto and present alternative causes of climate change.

Our major environmental concern is the significant shift in recent years away from the important emphasis of previous decades on continual reductions in air and water pollution, to focus almost exclusively on global warming. The current obsession with global warming is misguided in that climate fluctuations are a natural phenomena and we suggest that adaptation should be emphasized rather than misguided attempts at control.

We do not represent any industry group, and operate on an extremely limited budget. Our operational funds are derived from membership dues and donations, contributing to the educational work we are doing in the field of science. We work to educate the public through the dissemination of relevant, balanced and objective information on Climate Change, and to support real environmental solutions.

Friends of Science values your input, either on the science or policy of global warming. And, if you’re as concerned as we are about global policy based on weak science, please join us to spark a national and international debate on global warming.

Kator01

resonanceman

Quote from: Haliburton on December 29, 2008, 12:44:21 AM

What did i twist? all i said was that their is more trees!

have you ever heard of tree farm?  they are wonderful and many of them exist where trees where never before like grass lands! tree farms contain all types of wild life also.  big trees or little trees, the only difference is the tight wood rings

Haliburton

What you  said  is  probably true  but  very misleading
Yes there are LOTS of trees growing now .
But for the  most  part those trees are  very young  and small .......
When you simply say that  there are more trees than in the 1800  it sounds like you are saying that the volume  of  growing  wood  is  more than  greater than in the 1800s .....this is no where near the truth .

gary