Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming, unstoppable

Started by argona369, February 02, 2007, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magkor

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 01, 2009, 02:26:12 PMGore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore, Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For chrissakes.... get a reality check.

Where is your science. How about not posting till you've got some.

Cheers

Chad

In my line of work i get to talk to allot of people and i have noticed a massive shift in people's thinking towards governments and views on climate change over the past 5 years, they simply dont buy what the governments saying.

People really are waking up!.

ResinRat2

Oh yeah, that's a really intelligent reply Magkor.

I see you also faked my quote. You are a liar now yourself. That quote from Jan 1st you altered. They are not my words. Liar! A perfect example of someone who takes after Al Gore.

I already posted my science. Dr. Noah Robinsons's 2007 presentation blows your BS science away. You just don't want to admit it.

I gave links to PEER REVIEWED papers that you were waiting so breathlessly for, and I followed the money, right to Gore's pocket! Your arguments are garbage.

Quoted from the Senate Report:

"The distinguished scientists featured in this new report are experts in diverse fields, including: climatology; geology; biology; glaciology; biogeography; meteorology; oceanography; economics; chemistry; mathematics; environmental sciences; engineering; physics and paleoclimatology. Some of those profiled have won Nobel Prizes for their outstanding contribution to their field of expertise and many shared a portion of the UN IPCC Nobel Peace Prize with Vice President Gore.

Additionally, these scientists hail from prestigious institutions worldwide, including: Harvard University; NASA; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR); Massachusetts Institute of Technology; the UN IPCC;  the Danish National Space Center; U.S. Department of Energy; Princeton University; the Environmental Protection Agency; University of Pennsylvania; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; the International Arctic Research Centre; the Pasteur Institute in Paris; Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute; the University of Helsinki; the National Academy of Sciences of the U.S., France, and Russia; the University of Pretoria; University of Notre Dame; Stockholm University; University of Melbourne; Columbia University; the World Federation of Scientists; and the University of London.

The voices of many of these hundreds of scientists serve as a direct challenge to the often media-hyped "consensus" that the debate is 'settled.' "

I guess to you they are all oil-loving, anti-environmental, 10 year old minded idiots.

You are the one who is brain-washed, and you are going to lose.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

turbo

Combustion engines actually are better for the biosphere because the fuel is compressed in the compression chamber.
This means the fuel is burned under high pressure atmosphere much more clean then using any other methode.
If we for example would just burn the fuel without compressing it the pollution of the exhaust gasses are much, much more dirty because of bad partial uncomplete burning.
So if we have to burn the stuff it is better to burn it under the highest pressure possible.
But we are burning too much of it and this in a short periode of time.

It's a money thing really, it does not have to be this way, but the system keeps the economy going very nicely.
So my advise is to burn all the oil as fast as possible.
When the oil is gone we cannot do anything other then switch to alternative tecniques.

The sooner the better.

Marco.

drspark

ResinRat,

Notice that the irrational one keeps saying the same thing expecting a different result.

Also take into consideration that the irrational one really wanted to go on with his education and apparently could not.

DrSpark  (a retired computer systems engineer for the irrational one to belittle) LOL