Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming, unstoppable

Started by argona369, February 02, 2007, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

So what has all this chit chat have to do with global warming  ???

b0rg13

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 03, 2009, 04:49:39 AM

who really knows Marco, but i think to sum it up, its jut another bullshit excuse to tax all of us.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

ResinRat2

Oh yeah, that's a really intelligent reply Magkor.

I see you also faked my quote. You are a liar now yourself. That quote from Jan 1st you altered. They are not my words. Liar! A perfect example of someone who takes after Al Gore.

I already posted my science. Dr. Noah Robinsons's 2007 presentation blows your BS science away. You just don't want to admit it.

I gave links to PEER REVIEWED papers that you were waiting so breathlessly for, and I followed the money, right to Gore's pocket! Your arguments are garbage.

Quoted from the Senate Report:

"The distinguished scientists featured in this new report are experts in diverse fields, including: climatology; geology; biology; glaciology; biogeography; meteorology; oceanography; economics; chemistry; mathematics; environmental sciences; engineering; physics and paleoclimatology. Some of those profiled have won Nobel Prizes for their outstanding contribution to their field of expertise and many shared a portion of the UN IPCC Nobel Peace Prize with Vice President Gore.

Additionally, these scientists hail from prestigious institutions worldwide, including: Harvard University; NASA; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR); Massachusetts Institute of Technology; the UN IPCC;  the Danish National Space Center; U.S. Department of Energy; Princeton University; the Environmental Protection Agency; University of Pennsylvania; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; the International Arctic Research Centre; the Pasteur Institute in Paris; Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute; the University of Helsinki; the National Academy of Sciences of the U.S., France, and Russia; the University of Pretoria; University of Notre Dame; Stockholm University; University of Melbourne; Columbia University; the World Federation of Scientists; and the University of London.

The voices of many of these hundreds of scientists serve as a direct challenge to the often media-hyped "consensus" that the debate is 'settled.' "

I guess to you they are all oil-loving, anti-environmental, 10 year old minded idiots.

You are the one who is brain-washed, and you are going to lose.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

turbo

Why are you repeating your posts, Resinrat ?

innovation_station

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 03, 2009, 04:49:39 AM

are you ready to talk marco??

this is not ment to be rude but i assure your reserch is a big part of this puzzel :)

look at what you figured out in oregon  ;)  dc lines cross ac lines....

lets look at a pic of the earth lay lines... now lets look at the grid.....

now lets tie it all togather .... 8)

;D

shall we?

ok sclar waves...  well the earth has em too .. and what if the grid was layed near them to cancel them  ;)

like block em so they are not transmitting  what is the result?   drifting?

just thinking alould

ist!

indeed im not a siceintest i use laymans words and i can't spell but we all know those laque of abilitys do not make one dumb...  ;D

to judge anyone is WRONG ....

im wide awake guys .....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!