Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming, unstoppable

Started by argona369, February 02, 2007, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hello ResinRat,

some time ago I have been attacked on a personal level ( here your grammer is a reflection or part of your of your personality ) by an it-chief of a swiss bank where I was doing a coding-concept for an SAP-Application.
A software-engineer had made some grave error and the application failed.
So in talking out  this situation the chief suddenly attacked me personally by simply stating I was a failure myself. When we went out of meeting one of my fellow coworker said to me : "We have won the case, he has attacked you on a personal level. It is common management-knowledge that -  if a person runs out of arguements or is confronted with sound arguments or proof - he shows this behaviour- this is his way out of the situation"

Period

I simply do nor pay any attention to this scrap any longer because any amount of scientific proof ( and the facts at www.physiker.com/klima are clear ) you might present will give more rise to more silly counter-attacks.
You can not enlighten a person of such an attitude. It is scientifically prooven that you only reinforce that content of awareness the person already has.
So, is is simply a waste of time.
Sad enough.

Regards

Kator01

Kator01

Hi ResinRat,

here is the scientific article I referred to - written by Dr. Robert Schwarz in

Advances in Experimental Social Psychology #39:

http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=9780120152391

It is in chapter 3 :

Chapter 3

Metacognitive Experiences and the Intricacies of Setting People Straight: Implications for Debiasing and Public Information Campaigns

Norbert Schwarz, Lawrence J. Sanna, Ian Skurnik, and Carolyn Yoon

I think it is worth reading.

Here is the original Study as pdf :

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/norbert.schwarz/files/07_aep_schwarz_et_al_setting-people-straight.pdf

Also of interest : Goebbel-Propaganda-Principles :

http://www.psywarrior.com/Goebbels.html

Kator01

WilbyInebriated

interesting read kator, still laughing that you call it a 'scientific' article.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kator01

You are laughing at yourself, dear.
You have not even got a clue of what this study is all about

Kator

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Kator01 on January 02, 2009, 08:31:24 PM
You are laughing at yourself, dear.
You have not even got a clue of what this study is all about

Kator
well i guess you set me straight... ::)

first off, i was laughing at you calling it scientific... second, i am not your 'dear'. interesting that you post a reference to a social psychology article and then proceed to tell me what i am doing and what i do or don't have a clue about... how typical.
actually i do, it's more psycho-semantic garbage. just like the global warming debate. one side says it's this, they can't prove it of course. then other side says it's not this, it's that. and of course they can't prove it either. social psychology is no different. it's pseudo science. it's just wasting what precious time you have on argument.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe