Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(+build guide video) LENR "THOR - Plasmoid Thunderstorm Reactor" Malcolm Bendall

Started by Cloxxki, October 23, 2023, 07:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Thanks for looking into this, Jim. Appears to be the same chap alright.
We see that sort of backstory with many people in this space, when their work really seems to do something.
And then there is a redemption arc, sadly often posthumously.
It appears we are looking that that redemption arc.

Malcolm has found some astounding things in the fabric of reality that deserve a closer look. To do with numbers and geometries. Powers of magnitude beyond academic stuff, but it may remain theory forever.
My own experience with digging out proverbial rabbitholes has eventually taught me something about confirmation bias. It's really hard to get over that, when you get confirmed every scoop of your shovel.
As I'm typing this, I suspect the crazy deep esoteric stuff he gets into will at one point be a key example to teach kids in school about the creation of what we call "reality" and how it's beautiful how the numbers sing a song in perfect harmony, even if it doesn't make technical sense at all. It's merely a fingerprint of the creator. Something like that. It doesn't make the work irrelevant, but as with almost all ground breaking research...it ends up meaning something different a century or so later. Example, Marie Curie dying of her own invention, because she actually didn't know what she was messing with.

One main question I had was regarding the need for the concetric spheres at the one end of the concentric reactor tubes.
I heard it referenced that Malcolm in his lectures had declared (I'm heavily paraphrasing here) the centrepoint of those spheres would be where the gasses interact with zero point in a no-time condition that allows for the elaborate transmutation observed at the other end. The third and smallest sphere (of the 2:3:4) I heard to be optional but it kind of makes sense to be there assuming the zeropoint aspect is real, which I don't necessarily believe. I'd love to see a replication where the spheres are omitted and we have the concentric opposing flow pipes with any necessary turning vanes or even full length spiral spacer, to learn how different the outcome really is.

Malcolm approaches all these devices from set geometries such as also emphasized by the likes of Nikola Tesla. Malmcolm takes it back to his understanding of specific pyramids, which to me takes it a bit far. If it works, OK, but I want to see whether other geometries with lower building costs perhaps work just as well. The clusters and particle may be very indifferent to what's macrogeometry to them.

Some people trip over the difference between what the GEET did, and the THOR on topic here.
To my understanding/memory, Pantone's GEET was bubbling the fuel pre-combustion. To me it seemed at the time it was just to get a gaseous fuel for consequent processing.
THOR is bubbling through water the pre-ionized air from inlet pre-combustion. Both run post-combustion gasses along the gas stream that's just to head to combustion. GEET also came with claims of transmutation, but there it was lighter elements. THOR turns carbon into oxygen, 6 to 8 protons.                                                                                   

norman6538

I was advised by a GEET dealer that he suspected it was only a fuel vaporizer. So I took his advise and made a "pickle jar" vapor carburetor that vaporized the fuel into beautiful white fog that you could see inside the glass jar. But after starting it would stop because "all fuel and no play/air" makes a dull boy. So via a Tee fitting air was added and it ran quite well on a lawn mower with no pollution smell giving 30% more run time than the stock carburetor. However double the run time was achieved with Coleman fuel - the best part of the cracked oil that would evaporate and burn better. So this clearly told me we do not need catalytic converters if we do not burn liquid.

And further more back in the 70s when the cars were having trouble passing the dynamometer tailpipe test a 1936 Buick passed with no converter. BECAUSE it has a longer stroke which allowed it to burn that liquid.

That Buick story was told to me by the Baltimore County Motor Pool head - Lou Breidenbaugh who was clever enough to run a small engine with the spark plug wire removed. He rigged a wire through 2 head gaskets into the side of the spark plug....What a great "codger" I was privileged to know.

Norman

Jimboot

Quote from: Cloxxki on October 24, 2023, 05:42:46 PM
Thanks for looking into this, Jim. Appears to be the same chap alright.
We see that sort of backstory with many people in this space, when their work really seems to do something.
And then there is a redemption arc, sadly often posthumously.
It appears we are looking that that redemption arc.

Malcolm has found some astounding things in the fabric of reality that deserve a closer look. To do with numbers and geometries. Powers of magnitude beyond academic stuff, but it may remain theory forever.
My own experience with digging out proverbial rabbitholes has eventually taught me something about confirmation bias. It's really hard to get over that, when you get confirmed every scoop of your shovel.
As I'm typing this, I suspect the crazy deep esoteric stuff he gets into will at one point be a key example to teach kids in school about the creation of what we call "reality" and how it's beautiful how the numbers sing a song in perfect harmony, even if it doesn't make technical sense at all. It's merely a fingerprint of the creator. Something like that. It doesn't make the work irrelevant, but as with almost all ground breaking research...it ends up meaning something different a century or so later. Example, Marie Curie dying of her own invention, because she actually didn't know what she was messing with.

One main question I had was regarding the need for the concetric spheres at the one end of the concentric reactor tubes.
I heard it referenced that Malcolm in his lectures had declared (I'm heavily paraphrasing here) the centrepoint of those spheres would be where the gasses interact with zero point in a no-time condition that allows for the elaborate transmutation observed at the other end. The third and smallest sphere (of the 2:3:4) I heard to be optional but it kind of makes sense to be there assuming the zeropoint aspect is real, which I don't necessarily believe. I'd love to see a replication where the spheres are omitted and we have the concentric opposing flow pipes with any necessary turning vanes or even full length spiral spacer, to learn how different the outcome really is.

Malcolm approaches all these devices from set geometries such as also emphasized by the likes of Nikola Tesla. Malmcolm takes it back to his understanding of specific pyramids, which to me takes it a bit far. If it works, OK, but I want to see whether other geometries with lower building costs perhaps work just as well. The clusters and particle may be very indifferent to what's macrogeometry to them.

Some people trip over the difference between what the GEET did, and the THOR on topic here.
To my understanding/memory, Pantone's GEET was bubbling the fuel pre-combustion. To me it seemed at the time it was just to get a gaseous fuel for consequent processing.
THOR is bubbling through water the pre-ionized air from inlet pre-combustion. Both run post-combustion gasses along the gas stream that's just to head to combustion. GEET also came with claims of transmutation, but there it was lighter elements. THOR turns carbon into oxygen, 6 to 8 protons.                                                                                 
Picked up the tools too many times for claims without verification. I'll wait. Great Story & info Norman.

Cloxxki

Jim,
Around the world, people have picked up tools and found the predicted exhaust gasses. Very low to zero carbon, high oxygen.
Hence the title of this topic.

(ADDED to OP: two diagrams on plasmoids in nature and the genator)

One video from Australia shows a researcher visiting a garage with replication. Puts his face to the exhaust and experiences fresh air.  Proceeds to invest dozens of hours into research of the technology and recording it on his small YouTube channel.

If I had access to a replication hooked up to the gasspectrometer, at least 4 well placed thermometers and crank power meter, I'd want to:
1- While running, switch off the UV light in the pre-ionization chamber, but keep the air inlet path the same.
2- While running, have the UV light one, but the bubbler bypassed (smooth air path, obviously) into the reactor
3- Have the air inlet be the start of the reactor, to have zero ionization, only the passing of gasses in and out.
4- First running all but the UV light and then switching it on.

And run the engine a good while in those conditions.
This of course to get more clues of what's going on in each stage.

I'd also like more clarity of the composition and state of the gas on 3 points not yet shared: inlet side entering reactor, exiting reactor and exhaust from ICE before reactor.
I'm reasonably satisfied that something is going on, but there is still some guesswork or reliance on an inventor with REALLY far out ideas. The inventor is human, can be correct on one thing and incorrect (or at least ery incomplete) on the other, as have pretty much all scientists that were ever decorated with honours.

Some replicators report that there is a lingering effect of altered gas out readings, after the entire retrofit was decoupled. The explanation is that the plasmoids somehow linger. Perhaps attach themselves to the ample surface of piping.
Bob Greenyer dropped a camera into the reactor for initial visual analysis, found some discoloration/deposits. Some deposits che found could be interpreted as toroid shaped. More analysis needed there.
Especially to understand which material is most suited for this application. If we're really dealing with the "ball of lightning clusters" or whatever they're to be called, and these clusters can grow with a longer reactor...that's a real safety issue. A man died in Japan after all Not working on a replication, but their own ongoing (Ohmasa) research into similar or same phenomenon and anomalous gaseous product.

Bob says that if plasmoid get to react with the piping material, there are conceivable ways for exhaust to become exceedingly toxic, depending on the alloys used.
In one instance an inner reactor pipe had collapsed, with a vague mention of a hexagon shape. Inlet pipes collapsing...it's just a slight vacuum and ionized air on the inside and ICE exhaust from it on the outside!

Let's very aware: this technology is not to be toyed with. It's VERY dangerous when scaled without necessary precaution (don't be that dude) and ample discours with colleagues on any changes made. It's an open sourse project, little to gain working on this in secret and seeing for far you can push it with plasmoids.
If indeed we're dealing with plasmoids and a technology roughly as Malcolm explains it (it may be simpler than that, you know...), what we want is efficiency. Reduce the hydrocarbons to achieve a given output, as hydrocarbons are getting more costly with the supply side squeezing the market.

If it's "this easy" to get plasmoids and turn carbon into oxygen (how cold would you like your nuclear fusion, Sir?), or course the next thing will be: what cheaper resource might be turned into fuel using a similar treatment? Could we do it to dry steam and from there get "cheap" HHO? Nice idea to ponder and even build for, but also playing with forces you might not want to play with indoors, let alone at hands-on distance. Empty plane of dirt, blast radius and blast shield, please...

In case people read over it: it appears we're dealing with NUCLEAR reactions here. Don't be fooled by the "low energy" or "cold" labeled that it's "safe". No-one claims it's safe to mess around with. Steam trains weren't safe. Jay Leno almost died working on a steam car. This is a couple levels beyond that.
Precise instructions on a setup that thus far has been safe for replicators exist, and are in the process of being made "dummy proof".

Jimboot

The garage replication was about 40 mins away from my home. I watched the video but too many unknowns /speculation and investment being sought for me to go all in. All the best to those that do though.