Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sale of the Overunity.com Domain

Started by hartiberlin, November 02, 2023, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Sales Offer for Overunity.com Domain

Due to my decreasing health status, I want to sell the overunity.com domain and all its hosting files
under the following conditions:
Overunity.com is a unique and valuable domain name with a long history and a large, engaged community since 1997.
It is the perfect home for a forum or website focused on overunity, free energy, and other cutting-edge technologies.

Overunity.com has:

85,345 members since 1997
    A thriving community of overunity enthusiasts
    A well-established reputation as a trusted source of information on overunity and free energy technology.

We are offering Overunity.com to the highest bidder who has at least a Senior member level user and who agrees to continue to run the forum and website
in a way that is consistent with its current mission and values.

Payment will be accepted in Bitcoin.

Here are some proposals when selling Overunity.com:

Minimum bid price will be 1 BTC plus 0.2 BTC for a prize pool, that will go to a Members Prize Pool for the best invention
which was put into the open source by an inventor which puts out usable energy.
More info on this will come in the next few days.

We will use a reputable escrow service. This will protect both me and the buyer during the transaction.

I want to sell the domain and the forum files and hosting contract to at least a Sr. Member member level user.
    This would allow the forum and website to continue to be run by a community of people who are passionate about overunity.

If you want to run the forum with a newer and easier Content Management System, you can either use Wordpress with the
WP-Foro Forum, but you still have to use their Simple Machines to WP-Foro converter Software
to convert it to Wordpress based WP-Foro format.

Or otherwise you can use the SMF 2.2 route to stay at a Simple Machines forum, which is stable, but not so comfortable to
manage.
I will help you during this process, if you want to switch to a newer CMS, but you can surely also stay at SMF 2.019 as it is now.

To sell Overunity.com to the highest bidding Senior member level or higher member level user, we will follow these steps:

Once the bidding period has ended, which will still be announced, the winner will be announced here in this thread and the sale will be completed 
through a reputable escrow service with the transaction.

We are confident that Overunity.com will be a valuable asset to the right buyer. We wish you the best of luck in bidding for the website with the domain.
Best regards, Stefan Hartmann. (Admin of overunity.com)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Please reply here, if you are interested.Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

patch6

I'd be interested with a more senior account, and more money.

This is a good place; I wouldn't want to see it vanish.

Actually as an aside, could you please make a torrent of all the posts in a searchable database? That'd be pretty cool.

Best of luck with your health though. I'd suggest John Ellis water, that stuff is tremendous. Also being mobile and getting lots of sunshine. And massive anti-parasitic action.

SolarLab

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 02, 2023, 12:56:41 PM
Sales Offer for Overunity.com Domain

Due to my decreasing health status, I want to sell the overunity.com domain and all its hosting files
under the following conditions:
Overunity.com is a unique and valuable domain name with a long history and a large, engaged community since 1997.
It is the perfect home for a forum or website focused on overunity, free energy, and other cutting-edge technologies.

Overunity.com has:

85,345 members since 1997
    A thriving community of overunity enthusiasts
    A well-established reputation as a trusted source of information on overunity and free energy technology.

We are offering Overunity.com to the highest bidder who has at least a Senior member level user and who agrees to continue to run the forum and website
in a way that is consistent with its current mission and values.

Payment will be accepted in Bitcoin.

Here are some proposals when selling Overunity.com:

Minimum bid price will be 1 BTC plus 0.2 BTC for a prize pool, that will go to a Members Prize Pool for the best invention
which was put into the open source by an inventor which puts out usable energy.
More info on this will come in the next few days.

We will use a reputable escrow service. This will protect both me and the buyer during the transaction.

I want to sell the domain and the forum files and hosting contract to at least a Sr. Member member level user.
    This would allow the forum and website to continue to be run by a community of people who are passionate about overunity.

If you want to run the forum with a newer and easier Content Management System, you can either use Wordpress with the
WP-Foro Forum, but you still have to use their Simple Machines to WP-Foro converter Software
to convert it to Wordpress based WP-Foro format.

Or otherwise you can use the SMF 2.2 route to stay at a Simple Machines forum, which is stable, but not so comfortable to
manage.
I will help you during this process, if you want to switch to a newer CMS, but you can surely also stay at SMF 2.019 as it is now.

To sell Overunity.com to the highest bidding Senior member level or higher member level user, we will follow these steps:

Once the bidding period has ended, which will still be announced, the winner will be announced here in this thread and the sale will be completed 
through a reputable escrow service with the transaction.

We are confident that Overunity.com will be a valuable asset to the right buyer. We wish you the best of luck in bidding for the website with the domain.
Best regards, Stefan Hartmann. (Admin of overunity.com)

Hi Hartiberlin,

Truely saddened to hear of your decreasing health, I offer my prayers for recovery and good
wishes.

Will run this by the Society for Advaned Energy Concepts (SAEC) group that does this sort of
stuff (I'm with Engineering) and see what they say.

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

1.  Since this is not a Web Site, traffic numbers are hard to get. So, do you have any Traffic
Statistics?   Also, it might be helpful if there are any numbers regarding site revenue, costs, etc.

2.  Will this be an "On Line" auction? When will the biding begin and end [if you know at this point]?

3.  Do you have any problem with an agent or legal representitive contacting you directly? [PM or
email me your direct contact information]

Get Well Soon!

Best regards,

SL (a.k.a. Solarlab)

lancaIV

To get a comercial value idea ,with comparison :

https://www.siteprice.org/similar-websites/overunityresearch.com
wmbr
OCWL
p.s.: Herr Hartmann,eine gute Genesung wuenschend !