Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sale of the Overunity.com Domain

Started by hartiberlin, November 02, 2023, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

IMHO, the "DOMAIN NAME" is what is worth a lot of money!!

All software that is used to run it, could be also counting...but never matters as much as the Domain Name...it means a lot, it means radically, that this is ALL ABOUT OVERUNITY RESEARCH, nothing more nothing less!!

This Domain Name brings along a reputation that goes back decades of long and hard work and thousands of hours by hundred's of researchers!!

So, any prospects, keep that in mind people!!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

hartiberlin

Quote from: stevie1001 on November 06, 2023, 02:58:22 AM
Hi Stefan,

As fellow Berliner, i can offer you the continuity of this forum. I am also a member here also for years now.
As you might remember, i am the administrator of the www.ionizationx.com forum.
I am not in the business of making money of a forum, but i can promise the continuity of your work.
I can offer you a box of beer and a handshake and a promise.
Nobody else on this community can offer the same history on managing a forum, as i have.
Its up to you. Again, we can have a talk and a beer, as i also live in Berlin.
In the mean while, i wish you all the best and hope that you will stay with us for a long time.

best regards
Steve

Hi Steven,  you did not call me,  nor can I see on your forum your Impressum or about us..So I could not call you...

Just give me a call over here in Berlin at:
0049 176 217 44 333

Or any other interested party can call me also at this phone number..
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: Jimboot on November 06, 2023, 04:40:03 PM
Hi Stefan, Hard to gauge eyeballs with that cpanel data. It doesn't reveal sessions / page views.
Yes sorry I was in a hurry yeasterday..
I don't have CPanel, it is a differentControl
Panel at that hoster...

I will try to get more stats data..
Google Analytics GA4
Is just too complicated for my dementia brain now.. sorry..
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

seychelles

HI STEFAN, I FEEL REALLY SAD ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. NOT MUCH I CAN OFFER BUT PRAYERS AND MORE PRAYERS. IF I HAVE THE MONEY I WILL PAY FOR THIS SUPER GREAT WED SITE. NOT FOR WHAT IT STAND BUT WHOM IT STAND AND THE SUPER GREAT CREATOR OF IT WHICH IS YOU STEFAN. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR EVER AND YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A SUPER OPPORTUNITY OF EXPRESSING MY IDEAS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU STEFAN WITH HEALTH JOY AND ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT THIS UNIVERSE CAN OFFER IN JESUS NAME. LET THERE BE A MIRACLE OF OLD DONE UNTO YOU AMEN..

cheors

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 08, 2023, 03:40:12 PM
Is just too complicated for my dementia brain now.. sorry..
Regards, Stefan.

Stefan,
Sorry to ear about your health problem.
May be this book could help you :
https://voedia.com/fr/libros-andreas-kalcker/forbidden-health-pdf/

Regards