Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

correa's pagd in ACTION

Started by terry muller, February 07, 2007, 01:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Terry,
very nice pictures and scopeshots !

What puzzles me is the noise waveform ontop the supply
voltage, before you fire the tube.

Why is there this noise in the Supply voltage ?
Is this before the trigger point or did you already trigger the discharge
at this time point ?

2. Maybe you can also additionally wire a second coil at 90 degrees to the first
one , or 2 coils like a "Helmholtz-coil" setup in parallel to the tube,
so we can see, if the magnetic waves maybe go out 90 degrees rotated ?

At least we can now see, that the discharge current is oscillating in this
very nice looking violet colored arc !

Looking forward to see more of your work.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

terry muller

Hi Stephan ,

the system which you can see on the photographs was creates just to illustrate the oscillating phenomenon generated by the powerful capacitive discharge in a simple co?l but I did not seek to optimize it: ken Shoulders used a similar system in its patents concerning the clusters of ?lectrons (EV), though in very different dimensions, to recover its OU: in the patents of Corr?as, it is not question of that: to answer to your questions, you will notice on the third photographs, that the oscilloscope shows an oscillation wave without noise this time: in fact, the system of discharge always starts itself: no electronics here. As regards the co?l at 90?, I quickly tested it before modifying this tube: no induction. But I do not have anything deepens: then it?s just very partial result. Now, I answers the questions of Bitrake: the  basic corr?a?tube is equipped with  tungsten probe: it is used to increase the frequency of discharge:thus, we can use the tube like triode but my tests has share some indices, which make me think that the source of OU is not to seek there. As regards the dielectric influence of the vacuum, it has all its importance in the processes of Lawrence Nelson and those of Kenneth Shoulders, certainly: but with vacuum tubes of Corr?a, Chernetski and probably Gray, it seems to me that it is about another thing:  many indices make me think of the use of hydrogen low pressure (trace in Al??) with catalyst (argon), as described exactly in the excellent work of Randel Mills. If it is the good idea, then perhaps w have the source of the energy of these three systems: H and not the ZPE: all that remains has to check: it is what I will do:  buying a hydrogen bottle and to work outside. I hope you understand Stephan, that Corr?as succeeded with the system which they described in their patents: I cannot deviate  too much from. their work: of course, you wish to have more infos on the effect of Newman?s sparks, but my impression is that the Corr?a process must be distinguished from that one, I suppose!?!

Terry Mr.

bitRAKE

Thanks for your reply Terry. I rather mean comparing your current measurements to those with an intermediate piece of tungsten - should not be connected to anything - just in the vaccum between cathode and anode. My thinking was that form somehow organized energies at another scale. Might this enhance the dielectric effect, or allow higher frequencies? Your work has inspired me to speculation after reading patent 7053576.
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

hartiberlin

Hi Terry,
thanks for these answers.
Okay, so then please try to wind more windings onto your tube and use this
coil as a feedback coil to use it to regenerate some power and
maybe keep the oscillations going.
You might still need an impedance matching transformer to transform
the coil?s output down to lower voltage and higher current.

Good luck !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

AbbaRue

I built an experimental unit 3 winters ago and made many measurements.
Unfortunately I didn't have an Oscilloscope at the time, so I didn't get any waveform readings.
My final unit used a 1 inch copper tube with an aluminum spike mounted down the middle.
With this unit I made the following measurements posted on my homepage.

http://www.mnsi.net/~hwlenter/ARGON/ARGON1.htm

I also made a video of the unit, but I still need to upload it to youtube or metacafe.
I leased the argon tank for one year and once the lease ran out I disassembled the whole setup.
If I ever get the urge to try this system again I will be buying my own argon tank this time.

Anyway check out the measurements I got on my homepage. 
The reason for all the different readings is the vacuum in the tube kept changing with time,
so I had to periodically turn on the vacuum pump to get the vacuum up again.