Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

correa's pagd in ACTION

Started by terry muller, February 07, 2007, 01:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry muller

Hello guys,
First time for me on the overunity forum: i think you?re always searching for experimentors, no ?
I?m and i work on the correa?s patents, at home: you know, we often hear about different phenomenons which are particular in plasma technologies, like vacuum arc, glow discharges, cones, vortex and these so strange longitudinal waves. In the seven videos that I?ve posted last month , you can see all of these .
The links are: http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-1029951076049946458&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=6655711239948014370&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-463838414256166757&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=3694171342676015282&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=2370453135611399162&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-4382739835023172080&hl=fr
                      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-1480834570985055662&hl=fr
Sorry, the commentaries are in French: at the beginning, it was destined for friends, but if you want, I can translate (with my poor English) .
Hope this can explain something you?ve not understand
Enjoy
Terry M.

Jinis

Hi Terry,

thanks for impressive videos! Looks really great!

What kind of intresting effects on the enviroment or your body you could detect during your exps?

Jinis

terry muller

Hello jinis ,
Thanks  for your interest,
sorry, I cannot say  something sp?cial occurs during the operation of the tube: just an excitation as when one is close to a big steel crucible in fusion: but it is obviously subjective. (you undoubtedly refer to the tests of Tesla with the longitudinal waves isn?t it ? ). For the continuation, I would like to be clear: the tube corr?a, in its various operations, can be impressive, but it is not what is required: OU is find ,only in the numbers which come from experiments, and it is less pleasant than a video. While starting with vid?os, I wanted to  create an interest among members of the forums , because, apparently, few mans are interested by this technology (I did not find any experimenter on the Web). Of course, the first difficulty is to have a vacuum pump: it is expensive, but on second-hand, it is already easier: the rest of the equipment is rather traditional: if there is interest, I would explain how to manufacture a tube with almost nothing (I have to seek a little for that): afterwards, if one wants to do the work seriously, one needs a numerical oscilloscope, as in the video, and a program to treat the data (spreadsheet): the power supply is done with a variac and a transformer of micro wave, four diodes micro wave for rectification,?.the rest is lighter material. As far as I?m concerned, I agree with the idea of Stephan, i.e. that the systems Corr?a, Chernetsky, Gray, but also Shoulder and others, have a whole a common point: the abnormal effect of cathode. For the moment, I did nothing more then recreate the system so that it functions normally: It remains certainly me still much of work before having OU: moreover, there are many traps on the way when one works with strong currents and high voltages: I believed to have OU several times because of problem of calibration of probe or going beyond of tolerance of electronics elements: then, you ,who will also test, be careful, at all points of view. Here, I believe that it should be known what is true in this strange phenomenon of cathode, if one wants to go further. Then, we?ll better understand works of all these pioneers and we will be able, maybe, to have a true generator of free electricity.

Terry Mr.
The next emails will be more technical, I hope !!!

hartiberlin

Hi Terry, many thanks for your videos. Please keep us updated. Please try to put in series with your tube a big coil and an incandescent bulb and try to see, if you can light it up, when you have the glow discharge with the RF burst oscillations.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

terry muller

Hello stephan,
Thank you for your interest for my small work:
For the moment, I continue to test my corr?a?s tubes  : my first tests have made it possible to check the general behavior of the tube in the configurations described by our two inventors. As they announce it, there are many factors which modify the mode and the type of discharge: All that takes much time because I really wish to know what there is of truth it inside. That interests me much: it's a pity that there is so few experimentator to exchange the result of research task:
before studying the ?Corr?a?, I explored ?Meyer, Kanarev and Joecell?: all that especially learned how to me to be very attentive with the results of measurement and has me to be wary about it: you know as me that an error arrives quickly: I don?t know if you are like me, but I like to find some of them because it?s surer for the continuation:
To summarize, I tested; Various tubes, power supplies , pressures, gas (air, argon, I think of testing hydrogen; to see Chernetsky, Mills,?.), engines, capacitors values : I analyze all by oscilloscope, transient recorder, calculation of datas with spreadsheet: I am wary very extremely of the multimeters, rms, and of the tolerances of the elements in mode of impulse. For the moment, no OU, all seems to follow the current laws of electricity: After the reading of the opinions of inventors concerning on unit plasma, it seems  to be a common idea: over unity with plasma appears on the level of cathode and produces much more electron (cluster) that it can have received from the power supply . But if there is production of electrons , there should be also production of positives ions  from metal or residual gas: a kind of ?cathodic? explosion would expel them both: it is known that the positive ions , heavier, move more slowly than the electrons: thus: (see the diagram)

1?: charge of C, slowly
2?: when the tube?s breakdown voltage is reached, C discharges
3?: ions+ and e- are expelled of cathode thanks to a kind of ?quantum?explosion ??
4? the e-, attracted towards the anode go there rather quickly and charges C,  R ballast blocks them a certain time: the ion+ return to cathode

If it is well as that which that occurs, then, to have OU, it?s only necessary  to prevent that too many new cathodic electrons coming from the power supply neutralize the ions + . One should then have an inversion of polarity very marked on the plates.

it is in this direction that I seek .
So, thank for your comment
Bye, see you soon!

Terry M.