Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Generating 100% noiseless DC voltage and current

Started by Low-Q, March 13, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Vidar,

I don't know if you already addressed this or not, but do you have a digital camera of some sort that you could take a picture of your complete setup with?

How big is your magnetic core?
How do you move the magnet along the circumference of the coil? With a rotor? With your hand?
What is the diameter of your toroid and is it single layer or multilayer wrapped?
What size are shape are your magnets and how many and used around your device?
What was your highest power output from your setup and did you try to power anything?

Lastly, Vidar,

You are saying that there is absolutely no change in the speed of the magnets when they are moving around the circumference of the coil when you extract power and put a load on the torodial coil? And when you put current into that torodial coil, the magnets on the circumference don't move.

That is asymmetrical, and if those two statements are true, then you have yourself a device that can easily be made to run itself and power other loads...

Liberty

Hi Low-Q,

Do you have any further information from your tests on your set up to determine the voltage output and current output capability?  It would be useful to compare output of this DC generator to needed input power to run it.  This would determine if the addition of the toroid core with generating coil angle reduces drag and is an advantage in power generation over a standard DC generator.   ???

Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

tao

I should retract my last posting with my FEMM testing, because it seems Vidar(Low-Q) was right about the torodial coil and how it since it really doesn't have a begining and end to it, that this 'changes everything', so to say...

So, I did some testing today in FEMM to verify what Vidar said about how the magnet on the circumference doesn't move when he puts current into the torodial coil, and how his unit will act as a steady DC generator BUT won't act as a motor! This is a VERY important feature of ANY 'would-be' OU magnetic setup!

So, below are pictures from my FEMM tests. You will note that I used only one magnet and that the magnet is on the right side of the toroidal coil/core. I had to do this because FEMM is in 2D. This is still a perfectly good simulation and verification setup for testing what Vidar said though! You will also note the torque and amp values on the images, these show how many amps are being put through the torodial coil that I have around that iron core in the FEMM sim, and the torque value shows the torque that the magnet on the circumference feels due to the magnetic field that is in the torodial core from the torodial coil. So, in each of the below sims, they are simulating you taking power out of(or putting in) the device when the unit is operating, they are like snapshots.

So, my FEMM tests, needless to say, they 100% verify Vidar's claims. This is a good thing ;). Note that the torque values stay practically the same, no matter if you are taking out(or putting in) 0 amps or 20 amps from the torodial coil!!!

Low-Q

I have taken a couple of videos just to see the measurements and how I move the magnet. It is not much voltage, but I had to have the camera between my chin and chest... -> hard to make the right movements.

hartiberlin

This is practically the same setup as the Steven Sullivan patent.
He just uses a magnet inside the center of the toroid to rotate it there.

It was said to violate Lentz law.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum