Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr2

Would anyone reveal a such device for that amount of money?

peterpierre

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 22, 2008, 02:40:01 PM
I don't mean to bud in a conversation, but just wanted to say peterpierre, I hope you succeed brother!  If you don't want to give away a cheap and simple version first, and want to try to market it, then lots of *luck*.  I just can't see it happening. Steorn is a company and they couldn't even get a pre-publicized demo to work. No offense to Steorn, but I had to laugh when they announce their demo. While in college I wrote antenna analysis software based on the NEC numerical analysis engine. So I know for fact that a high beamwidth yagi small microwave antenna with a simple 10KW microwave generator while pointed at the Orbo from an appreciably far distance could easily heat up their micro bearings. They had zero chance of succeeding. Now most think Steorn is a joke, a scam artist company. Their Africa pump failed as well. My friend, you think you can outwit "The Group?"  Man, you have no idea how much I wish that were true, just market the device and happily sell them to the world.  Sorry, but "Not Going To Happen!"  My method is one of the few methods that has a chance. Give away the first version, a cheap and simple version. Then sell a more complex better version.

For people who think the problem is because it's impossible to capture such energy, just go to website. For 12 months now I have challenged skeptics. My diode array, with no source of power beside natural ambient thermal energy, is producing a DC voltage across a load. I've challenged countless scientists to show the mathematics that a diode produces zero DC voltage from Johnson noise. They can't because the best conventional mathematics based on semiconductor physics, which is based on quantum physics (see my site for the math) clearly shows that a diode must rectify Johnson noise. Even the acclaimed Genius, Mike Englehardt, creator of LTspice, said that I'm correct, that the mathematics shows diodes rectify Johnson noise.  Even so, I have failed to find a reputable conventional scientist to analyze my diode array.

PL

I was not questioning anyones views and beliefs nor will I ever do that, sure I am considering to release a simplified version of the device but even the larger version is so simple that a simplified version would be very easy to scale up, the only hurdle one would have to overcome is the cost of the materials needed and the cost of the machining of the unit - other than that it is a very straight forward system to begin with and the more one ges through the whole concept the more it also makes sense, it is a minor detail but it was either overlooked or deliberately left out of many instructional manuals, but I'll get to that. Dun worry guys nothing is lost - I'm still alive :)

PaulLowrance

peterpierre,

Sounds good. Is this a self-running "free energy" machine?

PL

peterpierre

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 15, 2009, 05:55:29 PM
peterpierre,

Sounds good. Is this a self-running "free energy" machine?

PL

Actually it is :) Time has ran down ... I should have all the results complete by beginning next week :) Thursday is a big day :)

PaulLowrance

You're a braver man that I for announcing any such schedule. You've *never* been threatened??

Anyways, be safe, be smart, and please make sure you succeed.

PL