Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

The idea of a challenge/award to encourage people is good. Although there are still some issues with the present challenge/aware. You have to make two machines, mail to them off across the globe, all at your own expense, no?  And it sounds like you'll never get your machines back. And I see no limit to how long they can keep your machines. And do you blame them?  They want to be certain it's the "smoking gun," that you're not pulling a fast one before giving away their hard earned money. There are two sides to this.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a challenge/prize unless the total cost for two machines and shipping was less than $50 because I would feel like I'm just throwing away 50 dollars while getting my hopes up. Rather, I would put 100% concentration on getting nearby people to replicate my machine. Knowing what I know today, I would stay clear of posting online a "smoking gun" machine that produced usable amounts of energy! That may upset a few people here. IMO, the real deal, a legit "smoking gun" may get a few people online replicating it, but if it's a machine that will give people around the world "free energy," then you'll get people at your back door step, and they aren't going to talk much.

There is nothing like a real live demo in person!!  They can hear your words, see your body language, get a good feel if you are lying to their face while you talk to them eye to eye. They can see the machine, at least know you built it.  They can pick up on your enthusiasm. You can assure them that you're not selling *anything* to them. If you take your machine in a public park or wherever you could demo it to thousands of people in a 19 hour day. You can hand out thousands of papers that describes how to replicate your machine in extreme detail, asking for people to help replicate and spread the word.

PL

peterpierre

Ok, here is how my version goes:

I am building 1 machine for now - however a second is in the works (only for backup purposes and as a "life insurance"), I am not shipping to nowhere, anyone who wants to see such device in action will unfortunately have to inconvenience himself to show up wherever the demo happens to be. GPL/Open Source? Not with me - just ain't going to be happening. I am more than generous giving advice and pointer in the right direction but I will not be "serving everyone free energy on a silver platter ready for consumption". If someone says that they do not want to recognize my work and achievements and I do not qualify for any price of any kind - then so be it. But I did invest a lot of money and time and research to make it happen and I do set the terms on which people can come and see the device in operation. All electronics and circuitry will be nicely packaged in non-transparent housings and all I will do is prove the actual concept that the machine runs entirely off the grid, makes it's own energy and produces a significant amount of excess energy (definitely more than 50W) - thats all I am obliged to prove. I am sorry if my device is a tad bit complex and will not be open source but this is just how it has to be - if you give people all the answers readily for free - they will start lacking appreciation for you and your efforts before you know it. I am speaking out of first hand experience.

PaulLowrance

That reminds me. I forgot to mention --> Once the designs how to build the machine has spread world wide, then you can make your billions of $. The "free" design is a simple design. You design version 1.1, which is a slightly improved version, perhaps better parts, or whatever, which will only be sale.

This v1.1 will be for sale. You get a patent or provisional patent. Most people around the world have zero intensions of making their own machine. They just want to buy it, have an electrician come out and start using it, period!

You will make more money then you could ever want. This greedy path will get you one place. It will get you 6 feet under the ground. I live an isolated life, have been threatened by far too many "thugs" to know better. People like to throw out the old joke, "Oh, the MIB's are going to get you."  Well, keep laughing and try to market a legit machine.

There's nothing wrong with be cautious. Such an inventor should think. Think about it for awhile.

Regards,
PL

PaulLowrance

I have this all thought out, but not typed. Some more details: On the paper that you will xerox and hand out to thousands of people should include text, at the end of the paper, that is in hexadecimal that contains your full name and address encrypted. That's your proof that you're the owner of the design.

I'm telling you people, this is the only way to get past "The Group."

PL

PaulLowrance