Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

@all

when OU works,  it will be on the internet

it's a matter of time,  stay tuned

KEEP FREE ENERGY   FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D

cat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

StarFire54

Hi members, hi peterpierre

hmm - if you really have found the long searched untit wich produce free energy with high power
you will be the greatest man of the world, the best scientist, the guru of energy.
If not, you are just one-of-the-tousands who claims this the last 50 years but showed
just "black boxes" and sells "working plans" to "believers".
Not just one of this "intventions" are availabe up to now - all surpressed by
industry / governments ??? - hmmm.

Maybe the reason is just simpler - these units does not work as expected.

Any real research can only work if you allow pros AND cons - a discussison is always very
uneffective if you only allow pros and supress cons.

More effective in searching for clean energy is the way (as example) PaulLowrance
(and many others) does it.
He had an idea, think about it and discuss it (if you want)
- this is the way real inventions are done.
You do not want positive ideas born from productive discussions, you just want believers.

This award from Stefan is ONE way to bring things forward - and not a bad one!
Shure, i does not agree with some terms, but it is his award and therfore he makes the rules.
But i know Stefan good enough to know, that he is open to pros AND cons.

If anybody wants to go his own way - its ok, why not!

Now i just wait for the world wide press release of your FE Generator....

Helmut

peterpierre

I was not trying to fire at you (at least not on purpose), but I felt a negative vibe in your previous post in trying to tell everyone that such thing is not really possible and then trying to justify why it is not possible. What you said in your previous post is everything else "but constructive" thats the only reason why I reacted in that way and as to how I will handle the whole situation, well - that is still to be determined, I prefer to focus on the final touch-ups and the device than worrying about any price moneys or what people think or how to market it or what to do with it - those things I will be dealing with when I am done, until then it's just the device and me. Thank You :)

PaulLowrance

I don't mean to bud in a conversation, but just wanted to say peterpierre, I hope you succeed brother!  If you don't want to give away a cheap and simple version first, and want to try to market it, then lots of *luck*.  I just can't see it happening. Steorn is a company and they couldn't even get a pre-publicized demo to work. No offense to Steorn, but I had to laugh when they announce their demo. While in college I wrote antenna analysis software based on the NEC numerical analysis engine. So I know for fact that a high beamwidth yagi small microwave antenna with a simple 10KW microwave generator while pointed at the Orbo from an appreciably far distance could easily heat up their micro bearings. They had zero chance of succeeding. Now most think Steorn is a joke, a scam artist company. Their Africa pump failed as well. My friend, you think you can outwit "The Group?"  Man, you have no idea how much I wish that were true, just market the device and happily sell them to the world.  Sorry, but "Not Going To Happen!"  My method is one of the few methods that has a chance. Give away the first version, a cheap and simple version. Then sell a more complex better version.

For people who think the problem is because it's impossible to capture such energy, just go to website. For 12 months now I have challenged skeptics. My diode array, with no source of power beside natural ambient thermal energy, is producing a DC voltage across a load. I've challenged countless scientists to show the mathematics that a diode produces zero DC voltage from Johnson noise. They can't because the best conventional mathematics based on semiconductor physics, which is based on quantum physics (see my site for the math) clearly shows that a diode must rectify Johnson noise. Even the acclaimed Genius, Mike Englehardt, creator of LTspice, said that I'm correct, that the mathematics shows diodes rectify Johnson noise.  Even so, I have failed to find a reputable conventional scientist to analyze my diode array.

PL

spacetrax

The one who makes THIS work deserves the prize, in my humble opinion. It was already done by the egyptians, so it can be replicated:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6372.0;topicseen