Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zydubion

I have viewed the terms of your overunity prize. It's a great idea. The only thing wrong with your terms is that the labor cost can be only $75.  Honestly, unless we are using ice creme sticks etc, you can hardly buy 1 hour of machine labor these days for $75.  I respectfully suggest you increase the material cost to $500 and the labor cost to $800.  If something really works, that is a small price to pay for serious replicators.  Labor (machining) costs will generally be higher than material costs

turbo

Over here we have a radio show called "Guess what this sound is"
They play a sound on the radio and people try to guess what it is.
If they give the correct answer, they win the prize money, which is currently 50.000 euro.

So it is better to listen to the radio all day and guessing what the sound is compared to making and sending a device to Stefan Hartmann that will produce energy forever....For only less then 16.000$

And by the way, 16.000$ is nothing compared to the costs of development.
M.

innovation_station

Quote from: peterpierre on January 20, 2009, 06:30:38 PM
You got it ... I never was threatened nor was I ever offered anything extraordinary :) I think I will survive those remaining days just fine :) Everything is going to be ok - my main thanks go to the ones who did not believe me :) It does not matter it is time to rock the cradle :D We're on it and I'll go medieval on it's ass :P I don't care about the money - I do not care about recognition - we're all gonna die sooner or later but now is the time to make some serious changes :)

i look forward to your devices bro ....

peace

we live 4 ever bro .....   ;)  hence infinity ...  im back ...  ;D

were all crazy men a nights ... liveing in an omish par a dice !!

know why we are still poor and alive ....  CUZ THERE FOOL! ...  LOL 

CANT THINK CAN THEY ...   NAW THERE BOTTOM FEEDERS LOL

CUZ WE SELL QUILTS AT DISCOUNT PRICE !!

OFF TO WITCHA TA DUH!

;)

SHIFT3333 :)  GONNA TWEET?!?!?!  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnQd7iIEBY0

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKEING UP IN VAGES ...  KP  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Qf7GdAF70

SHUT UP AND PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS .......

SHIFTER!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

hartiberlin

Quote from: zydubion on June 13, 2009, 12:30:20 AM
I have viewed the terms of your overunity prize. It's a great idea. The only thing wrong with your terms is that the labor cost can be only $75.  Honestly, unless we are using ice creme sticks etc, you can hardly buy 1 hour of machine labor these days for $75.  I respectfully suggest you increase the material cost to $500 and the labor cost to $800.  If something really works, that is a small price to pay for serious replicators.  Labor (machining) costs will generally be higher than material costs

Okay, maybe we should just set the material cost to maximum 500 US$ and
the labor cost also to maximum 500 US$.
(cause this is meant from a mas production cost level)

Surely for a just 1 Watt unit this is a bit high, but maybe for a higher output device this
is okay.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: -[marco]- on June 13, 2009, 05:58:25 AM
Over here we have a radio show called "Guess what this sound is"
They play a sound on the radio and people try to guess what it is.
If they give the correct answer, they win the prize money, which is currently 50.000 euro.

So it is better to listen to the radio all day and guessing what the sound is compared to making and sending a device to Stefan Hartmann that will produce energy forever....For only less then 16.000$

And by the way, 16.000$ is nothing compared to the costs of development.
M.

Well, yes, without any money this whole thing stalls.

I guess I gonna have to go the route to collect the money via donations
before any price is issued and then we might also use the prize money
to finance some great ideas out of the forum, so all will benefit
and not just one inventor...

As I see now how much money Alex Jones gets in via donations
for his moneybond I guess this would be much better and
could get us much better to go...

When I am ready with some other work I will
plan working on this and will implement donations over here.

Stay tuned.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum