Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: poynt99 on November 22, 2009, 02:04:12 PM
Stefan,

I am willing to donate $300US to this cause.

However, I have 3 conditions/amendments to the rules that would need to be met first.

1) The person submitting an application to the prize must outline in sufficient detail that they have performed adequate measurements to merit the application. This includes both electrical and mechanical devices. The measurements and methods must be included with the application.

2) At least one qualified person should be assigned to vet the application on the basis of 1) above. There is no point in wasting anyone's time on testing a device if there isn't at least some reasonable proof of OU to begin with. If in the opinion of this vetting person, there is not sufficient evidence to merit the application, the applicant may be asked to provide certain measurements, which the applicant must comply with in order to satisfy this requirement.

3) I would be happy to be your person to vet the electrical devices being submitted for admission.

Regards,
very generous of you poynt.
regarding your third 'condition',  what qualifies you to vet the submissions? are we allowed to expect you to provide some reasonable evidence of your qualifications? is this a 'one size fits all' type of vetting wherein EE's vet gravity wheels and circuits? or are we going to include some ME's to cover that area? i sure hope we end up with a panel of 'experts' rather than just one judge.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

innovation_station

you will be great at this ...

but please do it right ...

this is all so simple ... this is why people become confused ..

ist!

i beleave there to be 36 ...  ;)  and im not 1 of them ...  ;)  i choose to sit out ya know ...  8)

i will not judge!   i have made my mistakes aswell as we all have ...  but im helping to point the way ...  this just cant be some farrie tale game .. 

put up  some real money youll get the real deal  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i have posted much info  free on this site .. for all to see 

and i doubt we come to a simpler answer
or a unit... that can match its endless supply from nothing as you say ..  ;D

it is not the unit ...  it is its design and operation ..

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

poynt99

I would also add, in accordance with 2) above;

That if the applicant is either unwilling or unable to properly perform the required measurements, the vetting person may partake in the additional measurements on an adequate replication themselves using their own test equipment, in order to determine the merit of the application.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

innovation_station

your well suited for this ... your skills are more than proven ..

keep it real ... 

i say 99 gets a seat!  :)

and i truly am sorry for being how i was ...  it was to make you grow  ;)

peace keep it real 99 !

w814

oops i mean 100  ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

onthecuttingedge2005

I'll make an educated prediction, you may have about a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 3 months to win this prize before someone else does with real unequivocal efficiency.

just my 2 bits.

Jerry 8)