Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity prize money 15825 US$ total until now

Started by hartiberlin, March 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zydubion

Stefan...I think your $500/$500 number will work.  Thanks, it will help.  Small does not mean less expensive.  In fact, machining small parts is usually more expensive than big parts.  Tiny parts are more dificult to work with.

hartiberlin

Hi Jim,
Yes that would also work, as long as it does not need any external fuel or power supply and is at least producing 1 Watt as the output.
If it is a big wheel I am willing to travel on my own cost across Europe to measure it at your place, when the blueprints are posted and you can´t ship it.

But there must be a working model to prove it. Maybe include a few SMOT ramps to help the weights being shifted better to one side. Good luck regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mscoffman

Quote from: P-Motion on September 28, 2009, 07:15:24 AM
  Thanks Stefan,
I am hoping in the next week or 2 to post a video of what would allow an overunity wheel to work.
It will be two opposing weight locations. Not sure how much work it will take after that.

Jim

By the way...no releasing stored energy from warped boards. :)

:S:MarkSCoffman

kenfree

Hi All,
I have been following this forum for some time. The overunity prize money is a great and noble idea. I have gone through the rules for entering the challenge and I appreciate the fact that this prize money will eventually benefit the inventor of a working OU by bringing more publicity and good PR rather than immediate monetary gains. This I think is great. I however seek to differ on the rule to include only non patented idea. I don't know if this has been discussed before.
In my view, a patent is not only for control but also for a genuine determination of the true owner of an inventive idea. The patent provides a clear and undisputed prove of an inventor and I think it is best to let people patent their ideas. What would have been better is to rule that a person whith a patent and has a working device must be willing to give up his/her patent rights in order to enter the challenge. 
If things remain the way they are what happens if a patented device is announced and known outside this forum? I tend to think it would be better to include everyone who is trying to get a working OU device into the challenge.
Regards

poynt99

Stefan,

I am willing to donate $300US to this cause.

However, I have 3 conditions/amendments to the rules that would need to be met first.

1) The person submitting an application to the prize must outline in sufficient detail that they have performed adequate measurements to merit the application. This includes both electrical and mechanical devices. The measurements and methods must be included with the application.

2) At least one qualified person should be assigned to vet the application on the basis of 1) above. There is no point in wasting anyone's time on testing a device if there isn't at least some reasonable proof of OU to begin with. If in the opinion of this vetting person, there is not sufficient evidence to merit the application, the applicant may be asked to provide certain measurements, which the applicant must comply with in order to satisfy this requirement.

3) I would be happy to be your person to vet the electrical devices being submitted for admission to the prize. A different suitable person should be chosen to vet the mechanical-related devices. In many cases, it will be a cooperative effort between the two.

Regards,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209