Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LEMA Buzzer

Started by RunningBare, August 09, 2007, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: RunningBare on August 10, 2007, 05:16:21 AM
Quote from: gyulasun on August 10, 2007, 04:49:55 AM
Hi,

I cannot find or see your drawing in the first mail above, where is it?

I can see a small icon only with a red X in its middle, no picture.  Of course I am logged in.

Gyula

Try refreshing this page, my crappy server undergoes maintenance around the time you tried and pushes cpu to max.

Sorry, since then I have refreshed a few times, no luck, I cannot see it.  Could you upload it?

RunningBare

Quote from: gyulasun on August 11, 2007, 12:55:31 PM

Sorry, since then I have refreshed a few times, no luck, I cannot see it.  Could you upload it?

You appear to be the only one with the problem, try this link perhaps in a different browser

http://www-barefm.servehttp.com/images/lema_buzzer.jpg

gyulasun

Hi,

Thanks for the link.  The funny thing is now I can see the drawing in your first post too, probably Stefan has done something that fixed it for me too ( I did not do anything).

Now back to 'business':  my question is that how you wish to solve the ticking of the mechanical hysteresis?  There must be something else done to make the shield know when to tick, right? And it probably costs further input energy, though it still may be a small one. 
Also the metal you wish to use as shield must resist to getting magnetised over time and must also be flexible to have mechanical hysteresis.

Craigy somewhere wrote in this Forum where he got his linear bearings.
Good luck for your tinkerings on the idea.
Gyula

RunningBare

The ticking is done by introducing hysteresis into the shield movement, I should add that I have NOT tried building this, it is just one of many theories I have.

It will be a question of balance between the power of the magnet and the strength of the hysteresis, the hysteresis as I mentioned can be something like a clicker toy, do you remember those, simular were also used in wars, pressing them caused a click, on releasing they returned to their original position, in this case the hammer lever would do the pressing, balance it just to the point where it clicks over the shield covering the magnet, the hammer head is now shielded from the magnet allowing the clicker to return to its original position pulling the shield back, and in theory the process repeats.

Quote from: gyulasun on August 12, 2007, 03:13:14 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the link.  The funny thing is now I can see the drawing in your first post too, probably Stefan has done something that fixed it for me too ( I did not do anything).

Now back to 'business':  my question is that how you wish to solve the ticking of the mechanical hysteresis?  There must be something else done to make the shield know when to tick, right? And it probably costs further input energy, though it still may be a small one. 
Also the metal you wish to use as shield must resist to getting magnetised over time and must also be flexible to have mechanical hysteresis.

Craigy somewhere wrote in this Forum where he got his linear bearings.
Good luck for your tinkerings on the idea.
Gyula