Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Art Bell on the weekend

Started by raburgeson, April 19, 2007, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

I can't nail down the day, could have been the 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, or a day Art filled in for George. He had a guest that was disclosing things. This man disclosed the fact that the govt. has found 4 more types of energy. He is also disclosing information about gravity and has a film coming out very soon. He's at fromheretoandromeda.com. He carefully explains and does experiments. I usually don't tout something that needs to be bought but I think it's worth while enough to order one. Almost 4 hours with laboratory example, Awesome. The date is fuzzy but, it was just a couple days after I made a similar post about this subject, just after the post I made in other batteries.

Back to the 4 types of energy that have been carefully omitted from our education. How do we identify these and will we need all new circuit componets to use them? Instead of using power to break the covalent bond of water wouldn't it be nice to extract the energy of the bond and pass it through a load or drop it through a resistance to make hydrogen fuel? I bet you one of these discovered energies do just that, deal with covalent bonds.

After all it's the amount of money the govt. is throwing into research that has put them so far ahead. They spend 100 times a year more than civilian research has. Doing 100 years of research every year, I wonder what logical year they are living in.

raburgeson

Come on guys, radiant energy was discovered before 1900, how many of you have purchased a device that uses it. Talk to me, 1500 people and nothing?

This guy says take 2 powerful magnets and modifies gravity. This was broadcast so I think it's legally safe to say that much. So it was said, more or less a quote, they have identified types 4,5,6,and 7 of energy. How they view 1,2,and 3 exactly is a question in itself. Well, we have chemical, heat, atomic, electro-magnetic, inertial, gravitational, and possibly inter-dimensional, and time. My off hand list might be only a couple types depending on how the government designates the bandwidth and class. As example wind energy can be classified as heat energy because wind is produced by the convection of the atmosphere by heat energy. There might even be a specific life force type. Can't we get some speculation and conversation going here?

The Guests name was David Sereda

Cold electrcity? longitudenal waves? Were does all this stuff fit in? What has the regulated school curriculum steered us away from?