Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonating homopolar generator

Started by bob.rennips, April 21, 2007, 01:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.rennips

Take the high current of a homopolar generator and combine with a high voltage resonating circuit.

Spider

Hi All,

As I was reading up on the homopolar generator I stumbled on this post.

I was wondering, has a collector ring like the one in my picture ever been tried by anyone?
A plastic non-conductive flat ring(yellow). Put a non insulated copperwire(red) on the inside diameter, a copperwire on the outside (red). Now take strands of speakerwire without insulation and wind them arround(blue).
Passing a uniform magnetic field over the ring would generate a DC potential between the 2 red rings I think.

Greetings from Holland, Rene
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

gyulasun

Hi Rene,

Sorry but I am not sure how you mean?  the uninsulated speaker wires will act as electric shorts across the two copper rings so how could we expect voltage difference between the rings?
Or you suppose the induction just takes place in the short pieces of speaker wires?  This latter may be possible I think.

Thanks for further explanations,

Gyula

Spider

Hi G,

A homopolar generator or Faraday disk is a conductive disk on an axle which spins in a magnetic field. A DC potential develops between the axle and the rim of the disk which can be collected with brushes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_paradox
It appears to be overunity in theorie, because there is no back torq from the generated current on the driven axle, because of the direction the current runs.
So after reading this I tried to apply this to the tpu. Both overunity, both DC output.
So I thougth of a collector almost like a disk, many wires, short length in parallell.
If you look at the photos of the OPTU and the FTPU, this shape could well fit in the plastic black shapes SM used to build his devices. You could even use bailing wire instead of copperwire.

Give it a thougth.

Greetings Rene.
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

pauldude000

@Spider

Imagine if the disc was either super, or semisuper conductive, say copper with a layer of oxide as pointed out by Michelino to me in a different thread?

This could be interesting, and the control setup for a parallel rotating field (field parallel to the toroid, instead of perpendicular) would just do the trick.

It doesn't matter whether the disc rotates, or the magnet on a homopolar generator. (someone asked) Faraday proved this along time ago, with his original experiments using a Faraday Disc Generator.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.