Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barbat low inertial mass generator

Started by tak22, April 21, 2007, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

test,just wanted a link to this thread.triffid

aether22

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and if everyone is aware, but look at Teslas patent with the copper disk.

It is almost surely oxidized and it is exposed to light.
It therefore produces these low mass electrons, no I'm not quoting Barbat I am quoting Tesla, that is what he said of his copper plate radiant energy collector.

Maybe Barbat mentions it in the patent, so if this is obvious and old news then ignore me.

Tesla noted that these electrons can rupture diecectrics even at low voltages, this connects to Stiffler/ATGroup's TMB: http://www.stifflerscientific.com/tmb.asp

Where despite the extremely low voltages it arcs through air!

IMO these 'low mass electrons' are really 'orgone charged electrons'.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

I too hate to make 2 posts in a row, but Vortex1, you are missing the point.

What is happening here is the main OU principle in electromagnetic devices.
It is the act of increasing coupling from a source of flux to a pickup coil which are in an otherwise loose coupling, the coupling is unidirectionaly increased by various aetheric methods and this is just one way, there are many more.

The point is the coupling must be low or else first there will be nothing to increase, and second the pickup coil will have too much effect back on the source of flux.

There are a few things you should know, first is that the pickup coil and any other receiving coil (the magnifying coil) should preferably not be grounded.

Another is that motors or buzzers are an ideal source of flux, although any open ferrous core coil can work.

Also the pickup coils should be no where near a ferrous core, you want them to produce as little magnetism as possible.

My suggestion would be to take a large copper plate, let it oxidize naturally (unless you already have the gear to do CuO in a more deliberate manner) and then coat it in something clear, maybe a spray on polyurethane or something, insulate everything very well and connect this to your coil.

There is one catch though, These aetherically mediated EM waves (photons if you like, but not photons as you are thinking, not optical wavelength but massive sizes that have different views on what is transparent and what is opaque) are attracted to positively charged metal, and so I am not totally convinced that any method that charges it negatively is going to be all that effective.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

AhuraMazda

So what happened? This thread showed so much promise when it started. I see that you have all given it up for dead. Hellooo......hellooo.......echoe.......echoe..............echoe....

Free energy is our right but like every thing else we have to work for it. When I have read all of this thread I hope I can kick start this again.

tak22

Well, for me it's all about available time, equipment, and knowledge/experience,
and I haven't stopped trying to acquire enough of these to move forward with this.

This is my #1 OU interest and am willing to work with anyone that is serious about
discussing how to get this dis or proven.

all the best,

tak