Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RE: For starters , Read this first, compiled PDF file of Steven Mark postings

Started by kokomoj0, May 19, 2007, 02:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

kokomoj0

Quote from: hartiberlin on May 19, 2007, 03:02:46 PM
http://www.google.com/patents?vid=USPAT6015476

Kool..

Thats a good start!  Unfortunately once someone has lost my trust it takes more than a plasma steering wheel to bring me back into the fold.   

Tesla on the other hand imo is a god and there is nothing that man could tell me that i would not believe sight unseen, but in this case i am from missouri and will not be so easily convinced after noting all the anomolies in his pdf. 

There is nothing in that patent that would convince me that some con artist did not simply pick a name out of the patent office and see a chance to snag investors, con them and then stay out of reach from the court system as the aussies claim.

Marks claims he has control circuit patents in one of his videos.  Patents are not secret yet no one has shown the existance of any! 

Now if you can come up with the control circuit patents or pending patents with a "marks" name attached to it in a patent office somewhere in the world then I will be convinced.  (as long as it is not obviously the electronics to control the steering wheel in the patent you provided above).

The way i see it this is the business end of getting to the bottom of things and we have not reached a satisfactory point with your post of this pdf, but i thank you for it as i may consider its possible application to control the plasma in IH's cold fusion reactor project once i get that up and running and if i have acceptable performance etc etc...

So with that I hope you can provide something for me to look forward too.

kokomojo

kokomoj0

Quote from: Sauron on May 19, 2007, 10:42:33 AM

He said that during his class he challenges his science and engineering students to attempt to explain how my technology could be faked 

I absolutely disagree with this methodology.  The burden of proof does not lie on my or anyone elses shoulders to "prove it does not work"!  How do you prove a "doesnt"?  Its a logical fallacy.

The burden of proof lies squarely on marks shoulders to in fact prove it does work!  How do you do that?  Give investigators everything they need to to thoughoughly test it.  Even schinzer claimed that he could not test it thoughoughly as there was not enough time and marks had to go.

If it were my unit i would be awake for 3 days straight proving it out and cancel all my other appointments to take advantage of dr schinzer  availiability rather than sqaunder that opportinuty.

i will not be sucked in by pie in the sky hyperbole quite that easily.

As i said in a previous post lets take a looksie at those patents he claims to have filed on his secret controller if that in itself is not a contradiction in terms!

Anyway for the sake of all of us and the above unity believers i hope we can sort this out in a manner that is equitable and proves itself out.

If patents have been applied for they are not secret and therefore open to the public review, at least in general terms.

z_p_e

Again, the name is Mark not Marks.

Even if apparent controller patents are found with a "Steve Marks" as the inventor, they won't be for the TPU.

It is unknown under what name the actual TPU controller patents are filed under. That information was never provided, and since the entire system is broken into several patents, it is clear that whoever filed them, does not want anyone to know the numbers and put it all together.

Presumably, this would be too good of a clue as to how the TPU works, and obviously UEC wants to keep this secret.

So in summary, pursue that other patent if you like, but it is not related to the Steven Mark TPU.

Darren

kokomoj0

Quote from: z_p_e on May 19, 2007, 06:30:45 PM
Again, the name is Mark not Marks.

Even if apparent controller patents are found with a "Steve Marks" as the inventor, they won't be for the TPU.

It is unknown under what name the actual TPU controller patents are filed under. That information was never provided, and since the entire system is broken into several patents, it is clear that whoever filed them, does not want anyone to know the numbers and put it all together.

Presumably, this would be too good of a clue as to how the TPU works, and obviously UEC wants to keep this secret.

So in summary, pursue that other patent if you like, but it is not related to the Steven Mark TPU.

Darren

actually i am more interested in hydrogen and generators are a do when bored thing..   according to the patent its: Inventors: Ross D. Schlueter, Steve Marks so you got me hanging.

So the tpu is a secret then?  Sorry but i do not get it, if it is such a secret then why bother tossing us the table scraps?  That truely does not make sense unless he is trying to pump his own ego up with "look haw smart i am and how dumb we are"  type of approach than it would make sense.

Hey the way i look at it if he is legit then there are patents or patents pending somewhere in the world and if this all took place in 1998 they would be long since approved or rejected by now.   So no patents = fraud otherwise patents maybe it is real, ytb after seeing what is provided.

The words "i filed patents for the controller circuits" came out of his mouth not mine i just expect him to lay it out on the table if in fact it "is" real.   hope it is but i am not going to hold my breath.....