Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

all you need is spead diode to make tpu bealivet

Started by MACEDONIA CD, June 02, 2007, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_TPU

@ Digilab
Thank you very much, both for your kind words and translation.  Perhap you would be kind enough to PM our other Macedonian friend, and see if he could give us a few more clues.  Is he speaking in reference to Otto and Roberto's setup?  Or something different.   What ever you can get from him would be useful.  :)

@ Macedonian friend
Thank you

@ everyone else
I wonder if I am the only one who thinks that what the macedonian tells us is eerily familiar to what SM said.

SM's words:
"If you had a short wire and you moved a magnet across it you
would always have limited potential because the length of wire
was so short.
OK now what if we increase the length of the wire to many miles
in length even with a very weak magnetic field moving across the
wire you still have a much greater potential flow of power
available.
If we put it into a perspective of power per inch it may be easier to
understand.
If you have a small magnetic field moving across a wire twelve
inches long it can generate an electron flow equal to lets say one
millivolt per inch.
If you move the magnet twelve inches at the same speed you get
12 millivolts as you transgress the twelve inches of wire.
Understand that I am trying to convey a principal that you can
understand for use in the future.
So, you have a wire twelve inches long and you can make 12
millivolts moving a magnet across it."

Either this Macedonian is a SM clone, or has read a translated .pdf of SM's posts,
or he may be onto something.  GK, Jason, Otto or Roberto might understand or figure it out after reading the translation.  Perhaps there is more RE coming off of Otto and Roberto's set up then they realize and it is not being picked up???  Unsure.  :-\

Cheers,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

wattsup

@DigiLab

Thanks for liking the joke.

Thanks even more for the translation. Please , please, stick around here for a while so we can speak with @Macedonia CD. We are only glad to learn more, but in one way or another, he has to realize that there are still many ways to interpret his total information to start building something.

You know, when I go fishing, I usually like to choose the lake. But right now with the limited information it would be like having to catch a trout in the Atlantic. No fun at all.

Things we need to know;

1) Coil diameter 6" but what is the height?
2) Coil structure material on which wire is wound?
3) Are both coils (secondary 40 turns, primary 20 turns) wound in the same direction and/or is one horizontal and the other vertical?
4) Can he give us the wire sizes.
5) Is he using only two terminals (2 and 3) of the BUZZ11A transistor, and is he using four of these transistors to make a bridge rectifier AC/DC converter?
6) The 250khz, is this a pulse on/off or a frequency?
7) 8 watts input, is this the total watts consumed by the pulser and the primary coil together? If yes, what is the input voltage to the primary?

When a replication is in order, it has to be based on common information so others can confirm the same device, otherwise we will have 20 different systems with some maybe working and others not. This will only create more confusion. The better the infromation to start, the less we will hound @Macedonia CD afterwards.

Thanks again for your kind assistance.

Motorcoach1

Macidonia CD is this the wire your speaking about ? and coil?

Bruce_TPU

Hmm...just doing some thinking tonight. 

I have wound Otto's collectors and bought all the control wire I need.  Will finish this tomorrow and post pics on Otto's thread.

Let me tell you what I have been thinking about.  Let us assume for a moment that SM's TPU's collectors were indeed one turn each.   This leaves a huge gap in weight vs. actual wire, as I demonstrated on my thread, doing the reverse engineering based on the weight given of SM's TPU in the engineer's report.

So, what if What both SM and our Macedonian friend are trying to show us, that we need more wire.  But this wire would have been wrapped in the same direction as the collectors, under or over them.  And then perhaps through induction, more amperage is then created. 

We know from Otto, that our TPU has a rotating magnetic field.  This is the "weak" magnetic field referred by SM and the Macedonian.  The Macedonian suggests in his PM to me to wrap 20 turns over the collector.  As Grumpy said, this would indeed suggest induction, but again.....THINK NEW TECH... Perhaps the induction could be a result of the high frequencies. 

You see, some time ago on my thread I mentioned that High frequencies can go right through solid objects.  I do not think anyone has picked up on that.  Perhaps there is much more energy being produced currently in Otto's and Roberto's setup then anyone realizes.

Like I said....Just thinking aloud..  ;)

Thank you for your time,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

Bruce_TPU

Our Macedonian friend suggests using speed diodes in his setup and that it is his key to success.  Not being an electronics guy, I wanted to know what that was exactly.  It is both facinating and fits in with some things that has been discussed for months, as you will see in very real ways.

Definition:  (I exerted this pertinent part.)
It is often said that the Schottky diode is a "majority carrier" semiconductor device. This means that if the semiconductor body is doped N-type, only the N-type carriers (mobile electrons) play a significant role in normal operation of the device. The majority carriers are quickly injected into the conduction band of the metal contact on the other side of the diode to become free moving electrons. Therefore no slow, random recombination of N- and P- type carriers is involved, so that this diode can cease conduction faster than an ordinary PN rectifier diode. This property in turn allows a smaller device area, which also makes for a faster transition. This is another reason why Schottky diodes are useful in switch-mode power converters; the high speed of the diode means that the circuit can operate at frequencies in the range 200 kHz to 2 MHz, allowing the use of small inductors and capacitors with greater efficiency (*Our Macedonian friend is using 250 KHz frequency) than would be possible with other diode types. Small-area Schottky diodes are the heart of RF detectors and mixers, which often operate up to 5 GHz.

Now, what can we do with this information...

Cheers,
Bruce