Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

all you need is spead diode to make tpu bealivet

Started by MACEDONIA CD, June 02, 2007, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

make  simple  primar  and secondary colector  coil  and  push  whit  250 khz  and dont  wory   than  make simple  ac/ dc converter  whit  20000uf  capacitator  whit spead diode  whit  small resist  .than you get something very good  ...

bealivet   make  that  and youy whel see ............................................  input energy  whil be  small   ,and  out  coil the energy  can be 10 times  beger than input energy 
           if you dont now how to make   all you need is to send me   you  email than i  whil  ansver to you how to make  1  off this  divices    i m here  to help  to anderstend   i to make  this  simple divices    ho  is very hard  to anderstend  you  dont need money  much  to build  this   ,,make   and than  tell my  what  you are  mean for this   ......     AKO IMA  NEKO KO RAZUME  YU JEZIK    NEKA  KAZE  ILI PITA  U VEZI SA TIME    TU SAM  DA POMOGNEM  DA RAZUMES  ILI NAPRAVIS  TAJ   TPU 
                              ZDRAVO     .....''''''''''''''.......

FreeEnergy

make a video/graphical tutorial demonstration on how to build this thing already...then just post it here... thank you!

peace

Bruce_TPU

We are happy to hear the report.  Please help us with the TPU.  We would love some more information and details.

(Is this the man referenced in SM's post today by Lindsay in his story?  Macedonia is a small country indeed...Hmmm....)

Blessings,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

gn0stik

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on June 02, 2007, 03:57:49 PM
make  simple  primar  and secondary colector  coil  and  push  whit  250 khz  and dont  wory   than  make simple  ac/ dc converter  whit  20000uf  capacitator  whit spead diode  whit  small resist  .than you get something very good  ...

bealivet   make  that  and youy whel see ............................................  input energy  whil be  small   ,and  out  coil the energy  can be 10 times  beger than input energy 
           if you dont now how to make   all you need is to send me   you  email than i  whil  ansver to you how to make  1  off this  divices    i m here  to help  to anderstend   i to make  this  simple divices    ho  is very hard  to anderstend  you  dont need money  much  to build  this   ,,make   and than  tell my  what  you are  mean for this   ......     AKO IMA  NEKO KO RAZUME  YU JEZIK    NEKA  KAZE  ILI PITA  U VEZI SA TIME    TU SAM  DA POMOGNEM  DA RAZUMES  ILI NAPRAVIS  TAJ   TPU 

DISAMBIGUATION

Make a simple primary and secondary collector coil, and drive it at 250Khz, and don't worry about anything else. Just make a simple AC/DC converter with a 20K uF capacitor, and a high speed diode with low resistance. Then you get some very nice results.

Believe me, Make that, and you will see! Input energy will be small, and output energy can be as much at 10 times the input. If you don't know how to make all of it, just send me an email, and I will answer you with instructions on how to make one of these devices. I'm here to help you guys understand. I want to make it simple to build this device, which until now has been very difficult to understand. You don't need much money to build this. Just build it and then tell me what your results were.

-- macedonia gibberish(to me anyway) --

bob.rennips

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on June 02, 2007, 03:57:49 PM

Great work. Thanks for sharing. Blagodaram.

This is interesting. Could you see if I understand what you are saying correctly. Thanks.

Macedonia, could you let me know which of the points below are right and which are wrong. Please advise any mistakes I am making in my understanding.

1. You make a coil with a primary and secondary.
2. The coil does not have a magnetic core, it is an air core.
3. You connect a 250khz ac sinewave? to the primary.
4. Connected across the secondary wires is a 20000 uF capacitor.
5. The speed diode is connected in series with the load such as a lamp or bulb.
6. The power, voltage and current, across the lamp or bulb is greater than the power going into the primary.

Some questions ?

1. Is the coil solenoid or toroid or does it not matter.
2. How fast is the speed didoe. Is it less than 100ns ?
3. What diode are you using ?
4. What type of capacitor ? Eletrolytic, Mylar, Polyester, Ceramic etc.
5. Do you get a higher voltage than expected or a higher current than expected or higher voltage and current than expected.