Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scope shots of clean kicks

Started by bob.rennips, June 26, 2007, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Bob,

please see my circuit at
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg37072.html#msg37072

it should do everything necessary, without coil relaying.

Grumpy,
because of phase relationships it is absolutely necessary to have both inverted and non-inverted outputs from each stage and make choices as appropriate.  A simple binary divider will not work.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Grumpy

@Earl,

If phase is that critical then you will need a means to adjust it.

Oh look, four flip flops - at least I got that right.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bob.rennips

Quote from: Earl on June 26, 2007, 01:58:15 PM
Bob,

I think I can draw up a schematic of a simple circuit to do the pulsing at the correct time, with no need to do coil relaying..  Will try to do it this evening.

Even so, keeping 90 degree coils, even tri-filar excitation coils allows more and diverse experiments and measurements.

Regards, Earl

The coil relaying is to transfer the KICK/BEMF from one coil to the next coil - it's not to time the turning on of the next coil. *** In fact I believe you need the other coil already turned on when the BEMF starts to appear ***. I think when a magnetic field collapses you get the BEMF in the wire of the coil where the current was removed - this is traditionally accepted as what happened BUT secondly the collapsing field also causese something else to happen - which is why we can pick up this energy at a coil at 90 degrees to the coil where the magnetic field is collapsing. Perhaps we are talking about magnetic particles ? The trick is that once this energy appears at the time the BEMF appears, you have to already have set up a path for these particles to flow to. This is why you need the next pulse already starting to happen. i.e. An expanding magnetic field attracts magnetic particles - via the coil connections - from a collapsing magnetic field. So the flow between the kick collecting coil and the next bifilar coil is not traditional electricity - it is something else - that is why I'm thinking magnetic particles. This is why the phase is so important - the timing has to be perfect.

I touched one of the bare wires and it has a distinctive heating effect - as if touching a soldering iron BUT the enamelled part of the wire is only slightly warm to the touch. Also with a soldering iron your finger blisters, but with this there is no apparent damage. I've had RF burns and relatively HV burns before but this does not have the same 'quality'. Time for me to be more careful.

Because the pickup is wound 90 degree to the bifilar coils, this is not an induction pickup of energy - it's 'something' else. So what is happening is you pick up the 90 degree energy for free and then combine it via the next coils bifilar, so that there is more energy in the next coil, which inturn creates a larger KICK/BEMF, and so on around the circle. Until you get to a point where the collected energy of the spikes is more than that being put into pulsing the coils. At this point you now have a high speed rotating magnetic field that can be intercepted in the traditional way to generate high voltage and current.

I like your circuit a lot -thanks for putting this together - I'll get the waveforms done ASAP, but we're looking at the weekend now.

I thinks we are makings the progress, no ?  Ha ha !

bob.rennips

Quote from: Earl on June 26, 2007, 05:48:27 PM
Bob,

please see my circuit at
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg37072.html#msg37072

it should do everything necessary, without coil relaying.

Grumpy,
because of phase relationships it is absolutely necessary to have both inverted and non-inverted outputs from each stage and make choices as appropriate.  A simple binary divider will not work.

Regards, Earl

hi Earl, I can see how the divide by 2 bit works. But what determines the width of the pulse ? It looks like the pulse width will be really small ? or is it 50/50 duty ?

bob.rennips

Quote from: Grumpy on June 26, 2007, 02:22:11 PM
MC14521B frequency divider - cost about 75 cents.

(could use a quad flip flop also, if you only need three freqs)

Thanks. I like components that are under a $!