Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

More info:

I spoke to the 'old man' in the motor repair shop about his bottle labled 'Aluminum Varnish'. It was old but clearly made by 3M and the contents include Cupric Oxide as the only metal substance. I asked him why it was labeled as Al but the label clearly said Cu. Basically he said 'It doesn't matter any more because we aren't allowed to use it.'
I asked what it was used for He said repair of insulation on copper motor windings - they have new stuff now that doesn't require baking.

I asked what would happen if it was applied to Aluminum - he smiled and said the Aluminum would probably crystalize and become unusable after a time with current running through it.

So, my little experiment doesn't even apply to this thread.

I called a local 'well known' paint store that custom mixes and asked for Aluminum varnish. They offered off-the-shelf chain link fence primer and said it was the same thing.

I believe I have some for tower touch-up. I'll slap some on tonight and see what it does. Other than that, I'll wait for details from BrnBrade before continuing with this project.

I do thank BrnBrade for restoring some old knowledge I had completely forgotten. Maybe it can be applied eslewhere.

gn0stik

Well, I had hoped for more.

Wattsup. Make yourself a mass equivalent pancake coil and get a ball for the top, and your halfway to a small tesla coil.

EMdevices.

Did you do any more work with yours? Any more anomalous results?

Rich

brnbrade

bob.rennips

Hi Earl,

Yes the foil was taped in place just short of a full circle so there wasn't a one turn loop or short circuit.

If I measure an unconnected 12V battery with a digital volt meter on the AC volts setting it records 32V AC!

An oscilliscope shows that the plates of the battery pick up a 0.2V 50hz AC wave from the ambient mains field (Australia 50Hz). This is enough to throw the meter into a tizzy!!

So maybe the AC volts measurements (although high) is just the coils picking up ambient AC fields and the voltmeter screwing up ?

He needs an oscilloscope.

Cheers, Bob

Pegasus

I have the sempsation that brnbrade will not post the details of his finding :'(....