Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Quote from: Pegasus on July 06, 2007, 02:59:12 AM
I have the sempsation that brnbrade will not post the details of his finding :'(....

In German there is a saying:

Geduld is das halbe Leben.

which means half of life consists of patience.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Hi Bob,

do you have a flourescent lamp on the ceiling?

do you have a flourescent lamp on your desk?

Do you have one of these energy saving bulbs in the area somewhere?

One time I had a so-called architect's lamp on my table, which was connected via a two-pronged plug to 220 VAC line.  I had to attach a ground wire to its metal structure because it was picking up and radiating too much interference to my measurements.

BTW, check out my latest idea and circuit at:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg38506/topicseen.html#msg38506
What do you think of the rapid fire Rat Race?  I will soon be modifying it to include the previously developed timing and phase control.  I call it the Rat Race because the rat is running around in a circle chasing its tail just as fast as it can.

Regards, Earl
Quote from: bob.rennips on July 06, 2007, 02:00:40 AM
Hi Earl,

Yes the foil was taped in place just short of a full circle so there wasn't a one turn loop or short circuit.

If I measure an unconnected 12V battery with a digital volt meter on the AC volts setting it records 32V AC!

An oscilliscope shows that the plates of the battery pick up a 0.2V 50hz AC wave from the ambient mains field (Australia 50Hz). This is enough to throw the meter into a tizzy!!

So maybe the AC volts measurements (although high) is just the coils picking up ambient AC fields and the voltmeter screwing up ?

He needs an oscilloscope.

Cheers, Bob
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

bob.rennips

This the message I got from brnbrade concerning starting the coil with the 12V battery.
Make of it what you will.

Hi Bob.

My baterry 12v 7A  unloaded your charges.
I am uses a 3v baterry.
They are connected to the ceramic capacitor

@Earl

The interference comes from 12V halogens I have in the ceiling that are connected to an electronic transformer. When combined with the leading edge dimmer I use to stop my study looking like an operaing theatre - it produces loads of interference not surprisingly.

I regularly switch all lights off and have only a small incandescent bulb on my desk.
My wife says it make me look like a mad scientist!!
I feel like one too....  <cackle><cackle>

BEP

I sprayed my tower primer on a hot-rolled iron rod and let it dry. The only thing interesting was when I passed current from the iron to the coating - the current vs. time looked like a tunnel diode. Not very clean at all but the shape was there. The main component in the primer is zinc. I connected to the rod with an alligator clip. My connection to the coating was cat-whisker style with a nickel plated steel wire.

I just read a few posts back about wrapping the foil in a way it did not short on the other side. That reminded me of an old fractal antenna experiment I tried a very long time ago.

PC board etched as follows:

2 circles - one within the other
each not complete
the open ends faced 180 from each other
a wire passed through the center and not making contact with either circle
pass current through the wire
oscillation occurs between the incomplete circles - damped but distinct and longer lived than expected.
So I dropped it and found a better way.

Now have multiple incomplete circles each connected to the metal below and above it (in layers - I say connected because the chemicals in the primer eat at the varnish on the wire) with a
crude negative resistance diode (tunnel). Would the results be interesting? Would Aluminum particulates do something similar? I don't know and won't find out until late this weekend.

wattsup

@Brnbrade

OK, I understand the communication problem. And no, we do not want this to be lost like Tesla, granted he left 100's of Patents for us to "try" and understand. I want to rebuild a new coil set but I need to confirm certain points first to not make the same potential mistakes.

So maybe it is better that I ask you the questions and you can answer either Yes or No to the questions. Here are 28 questions that will enable us to confirm what you are doing.

1) Is the Secondary the thin inner wire. Yes or No

2) Is the Primary the thick outer wire. Yes or No

3) Do you know the wire size for Primary. Yes it is _____ AWG. or No.

4) Do you know the wire size for Secondary. Yes it is _____ AWG. or No.

5) Are both the Primary and Secondary windings in the same direction. Yes or No

6) Are both coils wound in the same manner. Yes or No.

7) If 6 is No, are both coils wound in opposite manner. Yes or No.

8)) Can you provide the ceramic capacitor value as it is written on the
capacitor. Yes or No.

9) If 8 is Yes, please write here what is on the capacitor. _____________________

10) Is there a small magnet or metal connector attached to the black ends of ypur coils. Yes or No or Don't understand the question.

11) Is the Alu Varnish the same used to paint metal fences. Yes or No

12) Is the Alu Varnish painted onto the core. Yes or No

13) How long did you wait for the varish to dry. _________ hours or minutes

14) If 12 is yes, did you wind the secondary directly on the varnished core.
Yes or No

15) If 14 is no, did you wrap aluminium foil onto the varnished core. Yes or No

16) If 15 is Yes, how many layers of aluminium foil did you use. ________

17) If 15 is Yes, did you put Alu varnish on the Alu Foil. Yes or No

18) If 17 is Yes, did you wind the secondary directly on the varnished alu foil. Yes or No

19) If 18 is Yes, did you put Alu varnish on the secondary. Yes or No

20) If 19 is Yes, did you wrap aluminium foil onto the alu varnished secondary. Yes or No

21) If 20 is Yes, did you put Alu varnish on the alu foil. Yes or No

22) If 21 is Yes, did you wrap electrical tape over the alu varnish. Yes or
No

23) If 22 is No, did you wrap the Primary onto the alu varnish. Yes or No.

24) If 23 is Yes, did you wrap electrical tape over the primary. Yes or No

25) Are the connecting wires of the coils as per Cooks patent? Yes or No.

26) Start up the device, are you putting 12 volts onto the ceramic capacitor while the 3 volts is connected to the same capacitor? Yes or No

27) If 26 is Yes, do you connect  the 12 volts on the capcitor or do you pulse the 12 volts manually. Connect or Pulse

28) How long do you connect or pulse the 12 volts. ______ seconds or minutes

Your answers to the above will be of great help and this will enable us to concretely build a new coil for further testing.

wattsup