Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug56

@starcruiser

No but tomorrow I will make more accurate tests.

Regards,

Doug

hartiberlin

Hi Doug,
do you also have an analog DC volt meter ?
Please try it with this and maybe put in front also a graetz bridge
rectifier.
DO you have a scope ?
This would the best to measure it with.

Can you please post a screenshot what waveforms you feed to your
coils and what the maximum amplitude is ?

How many Watts does your PC audio amplifier have ?
It is just the basic output from your soundcard ?
What soundcard or audio amplifier do you use ?

Many thanks for these tests.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

brnbrade

wattsup

@Doug56

That's a nice unit. When using sound as I have also tried with my audio grade PC sound card and mixing station (I compose some music also) and frequency generator software, you have to measure the voltage coming from the sound first. I have seen mine go up quit high when putting sound but the volume was at 10. Measure the sound, and deduct this from the calculation. Also your wiring is not like my current builds but you can try the start-up method and see what happens.

@all

I took the meter off the device at 2.172 volts. Removed the meter, closed everything in the room to go have a coffee. When I came back connected the meter, it was at 2.197 vdc.  It is now at 2.237. I'm afraid to touch it and will leave it there and make another one for more testing.

Cook new it would take a 12 inch rod 12 feet long to maybe run a small industry or more, who knows. His analogy to a battery seems correct. But I would say more a battery charger, no no, OK a battery. I'm using iron baling wire 16 strands 11 inches long. Check the build specs.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2630.msg38187.html#msg38187

2.238 vdc

Cook patent mentions that a wire core will give more tension. meaning current or amperage, hence less potential or voltage. More windings means more potential.

The coils are like two water tanks, one on top of the other. The top tank is tall but thin, the bottom tank is short but wide.  The top tank is piped to the bottom tank at bottom tanks' top center. Water can rise into the tall one or fall into the bottom one. This is happening I don't know how many times per second cause I'm afraid to put my scope on it. But what is important is the tank wall thickness (in this device it's the alu foil or al tubing). More thickness means less potential for leaks. My current unit probably has many many leaks and that is why the voltage is rising very slowly.

By isolating the coils fields you are preserving their potential. The core produces the magnetic field

2.241 vdc

Current Builders. Just try it out for yourself so I'm not the only one holding it.

I'll make another one, solid core.

The cap value should not matter. It will give a different effect. But actually, I'm thinking what if the capacitor was AC and you charged it with AC first to start it up. Man, this is going to be fun.

Brnbrade, if you can answer those questions I posted, this would be extremely important for us to learn more.

Start up is giving the capacitor its rated voltage (or as much as you have really) and connecting it to the coils at A and C. The capacitor will fall in voltage and find the coils' resonance on its own. The sound on the coils shot it up to 250V AC. OK.

Without a battery Brnbrade was producing as shown on Trial 4 and 5 located here;

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2630.msg38054.html#msg38054

Brnbrade, now I know why the magnet core. Same power but more compact or more power with same size.

Also, more aluminum. I was using 3 layers, but will try 10 layers of alu foil, insulation with electrical tape. Did Cook have electrical tape? Maybe if he did, he would have used it as an insulator. Imagine. lol

2.244 vdc

It has now been at 2.244 vdc for quiet some time now and is staying there. This is very important and indicates that my build resonance can produce this much, that quick.

I want a new coil, or should I try another cap? I'll sleep on it and look at it in the morning. But for now, back to my ECD.

Builders try it out.

@btenzer

Maybe you can add the links above on page one and make a section for builders who post their build specs and other major posts such as my previous post under this builder. That way we can keep better track of things. The link to the Brnbrades pictures with Trial numbers is also good to put on page one as the reference when we talk about methods.

Stil 2.244 vdc, like I said weird or wonderful. But it's a start.

wattsup

@Brnbrade

Funny you should show that Tesla patent.

I have been thinking about that one since Erfinder came here and I had started to make a baling wire ring as shown. Never got around to it but will do it eventually.