Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Brnbrade Coil/Overunity?

Started by Bruce_TPU, July 01, 2007, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@gn0stik

What is disrespectful is showing the world you have a working TPU and then hiding it and then hiding behind some-else. Whatever could be said or done on this board is but a tip of a needle compared to the level of such disrespect for the world. Bahhh. 9400 posts and still counting. Call Guiness - quick. Stay tuned to a thread near you.

@Brnbrade

Back to things that really matter. I have asked if it is possible to provide the capacitor values in your tests. On page 20 of this thread, Reply #198, I have posted your pictures with numbers Trial #1 to #5. If you could please refer to these pictures and provide the cap values, this would be minimal for those who have done as you asked to build the device, and we need this to do your replication. Now if your intervention is a learning process, those cap values are part of the process.

As for your second trials, this is very fine, but while you do this, we can at least replicate your first trials. I also understand why you are doing this is to obtain output stability. Farland said this device is like a battery, and like all batteries, I suspect they eventually die. But it is a very good base to build on and we thank you for that.

Also, having a social life is fine. We all have that too, but you came to this board to show and you asked us to build, now we need the cap values to finalize. This is minimal and would take only 5 minutes.

Thank you in advance.

z_p_e

QuoteLast point, but you are not going to like it. Stop talking about SM. He is a total distraction to this endeavor. Stop talking about him and start using your own brains. There is over 9000 posts on SM so what more is there to say? Take back your power. THIS IS NOT A TPU, THIS IS AN ECD. The only power that SM's TPU is drawing in, is your will power. Every few posts and someone starts saying SM said this, SM said that, Enough already. I feel like we're being wacthed by the SM police. Who's spending all these hours, days and months? The guy's a loser for having shafted the world and you guys venerate his every word. I can say alot about this but will not say more here. Stefan, I know. Stay tuned to a new thread near you.

Quote from: wattsup on July 04, 2007, 07:31:14 PM
@gn0stik

What is disrespectful is showing the world you have a working TPU and then hiding it and then hiding behind some-else. Whatever could be said or done on this board is but a tip of a needle compared to the level of such disrespect for the world. Bahhh. 9400 posts and still counting. Call Guiness - quick. Stay tuned to a thread near you.

@Brnbrade

Back to things that really matter. I have asked if it is possible to provide the capacitor values in your tests. On page 20 of this thread, Reply #198, I have posted your pictures with numbers Trial #1 to #5. If you could please refer to these pictures and provide the cap values, this would be minimal for those who have done as you asked to build the device, and we need this to do your replication. Now if your intervention is a learning process, those cap values are part of the process.

As for your second trials, this is very fine, but while you do this, we can at least replicate your first trials. I also understand why you are doing this is to obtain output stability. Farland said this device is like a battery, and like all batteries, I suspect they eventually die. But it is a very good base to build on and we thank you for that.

Also, having a social life is fine. We all have that too, but you came to this board to show and you asked us to build, now we need the cap values to finalize. This is minimal and would take only 5 minutes.

Thank you in advance.

Wattsup,

I see you are capable of generating your own noise too  :D

Give Steven Mark a break. He is human and not perfect. Perhaps he sold out for the invention, but that's already water under the bridge.

The fact that he reached out to one individual and conveyed as much information as he was allowed (and more), demonstrates in my mind that he is trying to make up for the past. Despite what you may now believe, and what I used to believe as well, he has provided sufficient information, or clues rather to crack the secret of the TPU.

You are right, in the strict sense, the ECD is not a TPU, nor is the Cook coil. This I am going to hopefully prove in a next post.

Also, I'm glad to see someone else asking for clarification on brnbade's build.

Regards,
Darren

bob.rennips

Quote from: wattsup on July 04, 2007, 01:49:52 PM
@bob.rennips

Thanks for your info, but geez, if you look at Brnbrade's unit, mine is exactly the same, same winding directions and same connection points. Also on Farlands patent, his Figure 2 is identical to mine. But, I will try the other way when I get home as with other configurations, since Brnbrade has not indicated the cap values, etc. I'd like to know what type of capacitor he is using in Trail #1 and #2, please.

As for the core, in the patent Farland states " The iron core A may be solid bar or a bundle of iron wire, the latter giving higher tension to the current with equal length and fineness of wire.

Also, would you agree that when Farland refers to the Primary, he means our secondary and vise versa.

Lastly, for start-up Farland refers to the possibility of using a magnet, an electro magnet or by winding a second Primary on the coils. This sounds like a good idea and can be done easilly. I think this is what Brnbrade has highlighted in his reply #265 on page 27.

I would agree that Farland uses the terms primary/secondary in opposite sense to what we normally understand.

I think we all agree this must be an oscillating system. This in turn means the wire lengths, including the wire connecting the coils together MUST BE identical in each coil set, other wise one coil set will have a different resonance frequency to the other, and as you want one coil set to 'ping' the other coil set they both have to be identical. As you know at resonance the impedance is effectively 0, leaving only the wire resistance.

The Aspden paper makes it clear that the plates of the capacitor need to be elevated to a high voltage to overcome loses due to resistance. To get high voltage on those unconnected aluminimum tubing you're going to need some pulses, the sharper and higher the voltage the better. I know for a fact that collapsing BEMF will charge these plates from the stuff I've been doing. Ideally you'd want alternate pulses into each coil set at the resonant frequency. I'm going to be sparking mine from an ignition coil into both coil sets on the assumpton that there will enough random pulse sequences to start the oscillation off. I reckon sparking from a 12V battery may be sufficient.

Alternatively you could apply level HV to each of the aluminium tubing.

I guess the first thing to check is to ensure each current circuit from primary of one coil set to secondary of the other coil set has the same resonance responce. As you know this can be done by pulsing the circuit with a square wave from a freq. gen without the ground connected, and seeing what freq. gives max voltage.

If you look at Earl's original drawing here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2630.msg37680.html#msg37680

You will see that there is not a current circuit from batttery +ve to -ve. At first I thought this was wrong. This battery is really acting like a capacitor in this circuit and I believe somehow primes the coil winding from a capacitance point of view.

So to summarise to get working IMO:

1. coil sets identical - resonance matching.
2. 3v perhaps even 12V to prime the circuit from a capacitance viewpoint.
3. HV pulses into the windings.
4. Luck!

I believe getting a high voltage on the unconnected capacitor tubing, either indirectly or directly, along with starting up the oscillations, is the key.

Earl

Hi All,

I had a feeling, an intuition, yesterday that I should search for Dr. Harold Aspen and give him a call.  We telephoned yesterday about his high-voltage concentric capacitors and he mentioned that he had a very recent update on his Web site.  I downloaded this file, transformed it to PDF, and attach it.

Bruce, please attach this PDF on page 1, post 1.

I suggest everyone reading this.

Dr. Aspen also mentions the same thing that I mentioned about any metallic tubing or layer, regardless of the material.  If you wrap a layer of aluminum around a solenoid winding, you create a one-turn short circuit.  I have difficulty believing that this is positive.  In my opinion, a short-circuit is a big NO-NO and should be avoided by either making a longitudinal slit or using insultating material.

I attach some photos of an aluminized insulator.  Should prevent short circuits.
I will shortly have more images of what Dr. Aspen and I mean about non-short-circuit winding technics.

Whether the Cook device is a low-voltage inductively coupled oscillator, or a high-voltage capacitive arrangement, or both, is a big question.  Questions can only be solved by experiments.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Hi All,

here is an image explaning how to make an alu layer without causing a short circuit.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company