Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU: End Game...

Started by tao, July 09, 2007, 03:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

@tao,

I hope you do not mind my including some of your excellent diagrams in my latest write up:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2621.msg40277.html#msg40277

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Lawrence Tseung
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

tao

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 18, 2007, 09:45:39 PM
@tao,

I hope you do not mind my including some of your excellent diagrams in my latest write up:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2621.msg40277.html#msg40277

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Lawrence Tseung

Lawrence,

Whatever helps us all have overunity systems in our hands, I am all for it.

Your writeup is looking better everyday. It is no problem that you used the images.

Grumpy

Quote from: tao on July 17, 2007, 09:27:57 AM
Quote from: z_p_e on July 17, 2007, 09:10:35 AM
Many here keep incessantly chanting "build, build, build!"

The question is "build what  ??? "

I'm really tiring of that.

Until Steven Mark or UEC discloses some plans or a diagram of the coils and their interconnection, OR if and when someone develops something along the lines of the TPU, and can PROVE that it is overunity, OR someone puts forth a theory that to me seems to fit all the clues, I will continue the path I feel comfortable with.

So I would appreciate it if the constant "encouragement" to build would cease, and some respect afforded to those who may still be thinking about what, when, if, and how they will build and test. I am quite able to determine on my own when and how I am ready to build....alright?

Many thanks,
Darren

What is REALLY funny Darren, is that you, me, and some others are getting HARASSED for not building yet, but the new guy to the forum Mark Snoswell(good approach man, love the conceptual model so far), they aren't yelling at him to BUILD, which is funny.

Just look at Mark's well put statement:

"This highlights a lesson I learned after being seduced into replication attempts of several types of devices (not TPU's). Seeking to blindly copy someone else?s design is a bit like gold rush fever. You don?t know what you are doing; you don?t have enough information to go on; it's often doomed to failure as it's based on misinformation. It's little better than gambling.

The lesson it to strive for understanding so that you can intelligently design your own devices and add to the collective pool of information."

SO, 'they' let that slide, but we and others get harassed, go figure...

@Tao

Mark is verifiying his theories through experimentation.  Bob Boyce experimented and look at him now.  SM used "lamp cord" to experiment with.

How many of the experiments and ideas put forth have you tested or even obtained the materials to test at a later time?  MY guess is "none".  You wander around - lost in the the maze of the "thought puzzle", and never push the walls to see if they open to the outside.

I, too, was in this "maze".  I pushed open a wall and now I am free.  It's like coming out of the "Matrix".   Instead of endlessly searching Google and reading posts on this forum - build what you need to test your ideas.

You can not gain the understanding that SM spoke of without getting your hands dirty.

Just build it - you can figure it out later.

-----------------------------

@Z_P_E

I was talking to Tao.  So kind of you to insert yourself into our conversation.   Stay in the Matrix - it's better for you.

------------------------------

@Tao and Z_P_E

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.  Stop making excuses.  Make your thoughts and theories manifest.  OR - stay in the maze.  I'm done trying to help you.

------------------------------

@Super God

About the 1 ns switch - time for electrons and such to flip is related to the resistance of the conductor.  IRF730 switches in low ns range - increase resistance of conductor to slow the rate of change which slows the flip.  (Don't know why I even bother,  1 in a million will even try this.)  Capacitors can also dump very quickly...hmm string of discharging capacitors might be interesting..

I suspect that this rate of change in potential can be slowed magnetically - similar to Tesla's magnetically quenched gap - have to try this out.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

z_p_e

Grumpy wrote:
Build now - ZPE - build now!  RMF for less tha $5 with that 4017 chip
@Z_P_E

I was talking to Tao.  So kind of you to insert yourself into our conversation.   Stay in the Matrix - it's better for you.

Grumpy, my post was in response to the first quote above which was from you a couple pages back.

I've tried my best to explain to you my approach and my point of view. I've considered your point of view, but must confess I don't fully understand it. Oh well, evidently, you don't understand mine either.

Guess from your point of view, I'll be in the "matrix", and you'll be in some other "enlightened" place.

Good for you! Happy trails.

Cheers,
Darren

giantkiller

I don't know where I've gone today... :D

--giantkiller.