Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

IS, and all.

What I am reading here scares me.

Folks, tubes use high voltage!!

If you do not know what you are doing in electronics, think twice about delving into tube units.

I have been shocked by 600V working on a tube guitar amplifier, and it wasn't pretty  :o

Keep in mind that a tube unit will be fairly expensive, and limited in functionality. For example, don't expect the same flexibility as the TP600 or TP900 I am designing.

I am looking into designing a tube unit for the TPU folks here also. But as I said, be prepared to dish out the $ and don't expect the world unless you want 100 tubes in this thing.

Regards,
Darren

innovation_station

hello darren and all

i currently have a a shine square generator tube style it is a heath built  about 40 -50 years old works great  that is generating my pluses  wahat i want it to use the pre amp tube that i have with the coil and when the other 2 i ordered come in i want to use 1 for the phase invertor at the othere end of the coil and send the 3 square waves through the tubes to turn off and on 12 v for my control coils to make huge kicks that is all

how can i use that tube any help? this is only for finding the right freqs and to make the coil work this is not for my finished tpu only to test the coils till i find the right  coil

then i want to make a ss circuit that does the exact same thing as all the tubes and put it in the ring but first i must find out how it will work and we were told tubes were the easyest way

so i start there

also tesla never had solid state did he? he used tubes in his electric powered car i think all he did was take the tpu further we are working with 3 freqs tesla was working with 5 freqs and lower speeds for higher power to power big induction motor to drive the car 

when we run a race do we start at the finish line?

is

re viewing some newer material i have a question  what does a pentogon have to do with the tpu?
i rewatched the sm videos agin and if you look at the shape of the 6" coil it looks like it is a pentigon the controls and the driver circuit on the 1 side og the pentigon also in IH  thred about magitisum mit refers to a pentigon ring as charging by induction and all angles focous on the center of the ring  hummm

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

orbs

Looking at the specs, it sounds like the E88CC/6922 dual triode (long-life version of ECC88/6DJ8/6N23P) would probably be a candidate. In particular, it is still being manufactured by JJ Electronic and available for a reasonable price (if you don't need gold pins ;)). The 6922 is also still being manufactured by Sovtek (also for Electro-Harmonix as 6922EH). The PCC88/7DJ8 is the tv version of the ECC88 with 7V (or 300mA if connected in series) instead of 6.3V for heating.

[My idea being that if one already invests a lot of time then why not use a tube manufactured in this century and that has recently passed a functional check, rather than save a bit money (or likely pay even more for an old or NOS tube). SM hinted that any VHF triode will do, so why not use one of the best? And perhaps if people could agree on the same tube type it could even make comparison of results easier.]

pese

;ost ubes also working at 100Volts an lower
(also power Tube , for (example) Tesla transformers.

i worked myself (as child) with tube for radio receivers (1950) that need only
12 volt vor "anode" supply  !

Also  in the `50  come an lot of tubes in germany also usa  (rca and telefunken) that worked
at 6 volt and 12 volt ANODE SUPPLY !!
(Yes i know that ALSO the Heater (filament) Voltage are most at 6 or 12 Volts

ITs NOT MISTAKE from me !! It is Knowledge !!.
(and -now- lost science after only 50 years !!)

Gustav Pese

But unfortunatly , yiu can "shure" nothing do with this "misterios" Tubes in the Cook design.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

duff