Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tubes?

Started by Super God, July 18, 2007, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

@ duff  ;D ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH I HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND WHAT I HAVE ON THAT SITE

that is a really good link you posted there wow is all i can say  and i havent even looked at the tubes yet!! or all the books

but let me tell you the magnetic amps look verry kool and much like the tpu

a question about 6bq7a triode tube

the first tube acts as a high speed switch? and the phase invertor  tube acts as an oscilater ? inverting the siginal?

for all 3 freqs?

will the 6bq7a act as 3 indivual switches? if so how would i wire it up?

thanks

for all who are wondering what i have found here is the link im sure this is golder tpu basics and i now beleave the tpu is a magnetic ampiflyer thanks agin duff read the entire book here is the link

http://triodetubes.com/data/books/mag_amp.pdf

enjoy

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

pese

http://members.tripod.com/~gabevee/mytubamp.html

if you will work , with tubes  e88cc  and others

thousends of page are in www.

cant understand that you asking for circuits.

also high voltages are NOT dangerous (BEACUSE only some mamps are needed for preamplifier tubes.)

Nobody will died with that !

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

innovation_station

someone with more experience must read this book from pg 207 to 230 it is how we might be using thease tubes for the tpu please have a look at it it is on the link from duff it is the book called lauer_radio_enginerring im having a hard time with it but it does make much sence on how it could be hooked up

ok you all here we go

here is a another book that should be looked at  on pg 224 it talkes of tube driven beat freqency osolators hummm

the book is called basic radio the esencitals of electron tubes and there circuits  by j barton hoag

in this book on page 345 is a secematic  for a blocking osoliator using tubes also it tells us of the regenerative part  of the circuit  the book is electronic transformers and circuits  there was also a plused hifreq transformer

ok guys here is another data sheet fot the 6bq7a tube  but notice at the top of it it says for tv tuners using  dirrect cuppleded cathode  drive circuits

also it says 6.3 volts @.4 amps for the heater and in some of the schems that is all that is needed to create a regenerative osolatior circuit  hummmm it sounds like supply the heater and let the tubes convert the power

here is the link for the data sheet http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/tubedata/6BQ7-A.PDF

if you are still hungry for more here is another book  on pg 68 it talks of voltage amps using triode tubes and they sound right along the lines as the tpu aswell  the book is called  electron tube circuits well worth the read

ok some where i was reading today it said about beat freqs and it was talking about the diffrence between the 2 freqs eg..   freq 1 is 5kh and freq 2 is 6 kh  the collector coil should be tuned 1 kh or the diffrence between the 2 freqs should be close to 7.8 hz in the tpu case does that make sence  ?

a freq gap between the beats at around 7.8 hz

just 1 more question for tonight will 1 6bq7a do it all for 1 freq? i mean will 1 tube send a signal then recieve that same signal back agin then phase invert that signal send it off then get it back agin then amp it to output? all just with the 1 tube per freq? can a triode do that?

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

orbs

Quote from: pese on July 28, 2007, 01:21:32 PM
Also  in the `50  come an lot of tubes in germany also usa  (rca and telefunken) that worked
at 6 volt and 12 volt ANODE SUPPLY !!
There are two experimenting kits (Franzis Lernpaket R?hrentechnik and Lernpaket R?hrenradios) that include such tubes (the kit creator has even written a book in German about tubes working with 6V-60V). However, they might be slower at these voltages (the speed of the electrons passing from cathode to anode is proportional to the square root of the voltage, so it depends what the distance between cathode and anode of a particular tube is to compare the different voltages).

On a somewhat related note, tubes seem to be more popular again since I've just seen there are even some R?hren-Workshops about them in Germany.

innovation_station

here is 1 more thought if tubes run slower on 6 -60 volts then how about the ramp up time and time  where the tpu adjust its self to self reaosnance is that the tubes warming up or building up voltage for it to properly work after ramp up the tubes have power fore use externally

well it kinda fits things

is