Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 09, 2008, 11:54:34 PM
you know, i have witnessed similar behavior from small groups of males in jr. high school

you guys need to grow up. you are not accomplishing anything with your petty insults of tseung. point in fact you are demonstrating exactly how immature you can be. and those of you who think its "fun"... fuck i can't begin to express how pathetic that is.

oh yeah...  enlighten

Main Entry:
    en?light?en
Pronunciation:
    \in-ˈlÄ«-tÉ™n, en-\
Function:
    transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
    en?light?ened; en?light?en?ing \-ˈlÄ«t-niÅ‹, -tÉ™n-iÅ‹\
Date:

1archaic : illuminate
2 a: to furnish knowledge to : instruct <enlightened us about the problem> b: to give spiritual insight to

last time i checked instruct was a synonym for teach
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/teach

so are you talking circles kul? sounds like you have become the thing you despise...

and the 75,000+ hits... googlebot and spiders?  LMFAO ok lets say the googlebot hits this site every 30 minutes (thats about how often it hits the sites i admin, perhaps stephan would tell us how often googlebot hits this site). this thread has been active for almost a year...
365 days * 24 hours a day = 8760 hours in a year...divided by 2 since the bot hits every half hour and you have? 4380 google bot hits in a year. now, lets be generous and give the same to yahoo and a couple other search bots. 4380 * 5 = 21900.   still 50,000+ hits short of the 75,000+ mark... and you guys talk about tseung talking out his ass..... am i to to assume that you are gonna attribute the remaining 50,000+ hits coming from tseung and his allegedly multiple persona's hitting the refresh button?  LOLZ

and yes, i urge you, please go to KINDERGARTEN again and learn basic social skills. that is the first step for you

Hey Wilby or whatever your name is:

Tseung really needs your sympathy and support. Maybe you can help him solve his muddled up Physics or prove he's 'O' level Physics is correct?
Then come back and tell us so we can all learn this magnificient free crap-out energy?

cheers
chrisC

utilitarian

you know, i have witnessed similar behavior from small groups of males in elementary/jr. high school

I believe if you count correctly, Tseung's many personas actually outnumber his critics, so he is really ganging up on us.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on May 10, 2008, 01:05:18 AM
Hey Wilby or whatever your name is:

Tseung really needs your sympathy and support. Maybe you can help him solve his muddled up Physics or prove he's 'O' level Physics is correct?
Then come back and tell us so we can all learn this magnificient free crap-out energy?

cheers
chrisC

no he doesn't need my sympathy or support. as you FAILED to notice, i spoke nothing of his physics ideas. that was not the point of my post. as far as "telling" you anything i have told you what you NEED to learn...basic social skills.
so i will  i urge you AGAIN, please go to KINDERGARTEN again and learn basic social skills. that is the first step for you.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on May 10, 2008, 01:07:22 AM
you know, i have witnessed similar behavior from small groups of males in elementary/jr. high school

I believe if you count correctly, Tseung's many personas actually outnumber his critics, so he is really ganging up on us.

ltseung, top gun, miss forever, and one more i can't recall... that would be 4. and the immature gang? more than 4... where did you learn math? are you making up your own definition of "correctly"?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Pirate88179

Wilby:

The day I take social skills lessons from the likes of you is probably the same day Lawrence gets the Nobel Peace Prize in physics.  I appreciate your advice and noble intentions but, you can cram both of them where the sun don't shine.  Am I not being clear enough?  If not, I will post again in "kindergarten" language so you may perhaps understand.  Thanks for playing.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen