Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 01:16:47 AM

no he doesn't need my sympathy or support. as you FAILED to notice, i spoke nothing of his physics ideas. that was not the point of my post. so i will  i urge you AGAIN, please go to KINDERGARTEN again and learn basic social skills. that is the first step for you.
as far as "telling" you anything i have told you what you NEED to learn...basic social skills

Oh sorry Mr. Wilby, I'm a naughty boy and I will go register myself in a kindergarden. But they might not take me?
Also, did you consider the extra 50,000 hits being people or spiders who find the comedy show refreshing? I get my laughter every morning. Maybe you should follow the comedy show too and then you won't have this ax to grind?

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 10, 2008, 01:27:33 AM
Wilby:

The day I take social skills lessons from the likes of you is probably the same day Lawrence gets the Nobel Peace Prize in physics.  I appreciate your advice and noble intentions but, you can cram both of them where the sun don't shine.  Am I not being clear enough?  If not, I will post again in "kindergarten" language so you may perhaps understand.  Thanks for playing.

Bill

why am i not surprised by your response?  hrmm you all call ltseung out, and when i call you out you fucking cry... whaa fucking whaa
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Pirate88179

@ Wilby:

Cry?  Where do you hear crying?  I just told you what I thought of your post is all.  Grow up and get over it.  If you can't take the heat, pull your head out of your ass.  Oh yea, and then get out of the kitchen.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on May 10, 2008, 01:30:13 AM
Oh sorry Mr. Wilby, I'm a naughty boy and I will go register myself in a kindergarden. But they might not take me?
Also, did you consider the extra 50,000 hits being people or spiders who find the comedy show refreshing? I get my laughter every morning. Maybe you should follow the comedy show too and then you won't have this ax to grind?

cheers
chrisC

i did allow for the extra hits... i added 3 search engine bots and GENEROUSLY gave them a hit every half hour which is far to frequent, more like once a day..
Quote from: chrisC on May 09, 2008, 03:51:14 AM
They may be 75,000 hits and most are from internet "spiders" from Google or Yahoo.
you said "most", thats what i was refuting. you were wrong, admit it. you can't expect ltseung to admit he is "wrong" when you wont admit you were wrong, even after it has been demonstrated by your "hallowed math". speaking of your math, am i now to consider 25,000 to be more than 50,000? again where did you learn math?
maybe you should follow along.
no axe to grind. i call a spade a spade
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

bill...
"the likes of me"
you dont even know me. so... again with the childish antics instead of maturity.
you puzzle me bill, you act like a child in this thread and in others you are all about getting along and not bickering over petty shit. multiple personalities? and for the record i never suggested you take "lessons from me"... i said learn some social skills and stop acting like a child

grow up? you are the one engaging in juvenile behavior. i am telling you all to stop it. and i should grow up?

you were very clear at just how immature you are... you are wrong for behaving this way. admit and grow the fuck up.

thanks for playing?  learn how to play first little man

as far as "getting out of the kitchen" i will when you and your little bully friends come make me ;)

you know i never named you personally in my first post... you must have been feeling guilty to respond in such a manner, glad to know i hit a nerve