Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 10, 2008, 02:29:53 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D Getting frustrated with self?  ;D ;D ;D I thought Budhism has made you toughen to insults!  One more added personality in your disorder? Man your case is really getting outta hand! :D :D Thank you for enlightening me about the word "enlighten"!  ;D As you do not understand simple physics and maths, I do not expect you to know much of a english too!  ;) Otherwise you would have understood what I meant to say!
Do they teach you social skill like saying F word on public forum in your KG school?  ;D
So now let me recollect again:

Tseung is Galileo and the greatest scientist of 21st century!
Top_gun the alter ego, is the master in 0 level in physics and maths!
Wilby has the best social skills and english in world!
"Friend" teaches budhism and is the best guru but only to identity Tseung. Cause identity Wilby does not seem to agree to it and wants to abuse back!
Forever has designed world's first anti gravity flying machine!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can not stop laughing! Its really killing me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now I "URGE" you to go and see a Psychiatrist immediately!! Thats not even first but the "0"th step for you!  ;D

you do not understand simple english. the point of ANY language is to SAY WHAT YOU MEAN,
not expect others to read your mind. this is not surprising though, immature people often expect others to read their minds, put their feelings above all else, etc.
where EXACTLY did i "abuse" back? you're acting immature and i called you on it. this is not abuse. making up you own definitions again? weren't you putting ltseung to the flame for doing this? perhaps you should drop the physics for a bit and brush up on your english?

nice try at back pedaling though. you said it. now you own it. even when its wrong.

i can say fuck if want, its not unsocial, its slang. berating and bullying someone is far different. i dont expect you to understand the subtleties of such. had you such a grasp on language you would know that im not some alias for ltseung. you can tell when he is posting as a double, the sentence structure, etc. is a dead giveaway.
so comedic that you see aliases for ltseung everywhere.

never did i claim to have the worlds greatest social skills, i said you need to learn some. nice try at twisting away from your errors and redirecting it back at me. but the fact remains you used the word wrong. admit it.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Kul_ash

Just a word of caution! This might happen when you go to a Psychiatrist! ;D

chrisC

Quote from: Kul_ash on May 10, 2008, 02:53:58 AM
Just a word of caution! This might happen when you go to a Psychiatrist! ;D

Hahaha! That's a great cartoon! Maybe Lawrence thinks he's entitled to 6 Nobel Prizes!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

@kul
i could give a fuck about physics of ltseungs device or the math
i was commenting on the sub theme of this thread... you and your bully friends acting like children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_skills

missed the part about not saying fuck there...

you should take notice of:
Skilled in diplomacy (how one handles disagreements)

again your crazy self constructed definitions... keep posting... they were right, this is comic

so now let me recollect...
chrisc cant do math or answer a simple concise question
kul_ash sees ghosts and aliases in everyone (including those who have NOT supported ltseungs theory, but simply called you immature) and also cannot answer a simple concise question.
pirate  the one  with a pair of balls big enough to man up

elucidate this english shit again please?  you say some bullshit, claiming that known synonyms aren't synonyms, and we are supposed to guess your meaning?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 10, 2008, 03:03:11 AM
@kul
i could give a fuck about physics of ltseungs device or the math
i was commenting on the sub theme of this thread... you and you bully friends acting like children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_skills

missed the part about not saying fuck there...

you should take notice of:
Skilled in diplomacy (how one handles disagreements)

again your crazy self constructed definitions... keep posting... they were right, this is comic

Hey Wilby:

Why get so mad and use profane language? Most of us like this thread and treat it as a comedy show just because Tseung keeps making a fool of himself! That's all. Like Bill said, we have no animosity towards Lawrence and likewise, you should just chill out, relax and enjoy the show. Where else can you enjoy comedy everyday without having to pay to get in?

cheers
chrisC