Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory

Started by ltseung888, July 20, 2007, 02:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 16, 2008, 07:53:37 AM
Dear Kul-Ash,

Please think about revising your above paragraph. 

?O level Physics? demands the calculation of work done by the string based on its tension (force) and displacement.  We can divide the work into vertical and horizontal components.  The vertical work is calculated from the vertical component (T1cos(a) or Mg, 60 units) of the Tension times the increase in height dH.  This is positive work done by the string.

The horizontal work is calculated from the horizontal component (T1sin(a) or F, 10 units) times the horizontal displacement ?dX.  This is negative work or energy supplied by the horizontal force F to be stored in the pendulum system.

Please try to revise your above paragraph with the vigorous physics and mathematics.  Please analyze the Three Forces, the resultant Displacement, the Work done and Energy spent or stored.  I am confident the Indian way of doing the analysis will give the same result as the Chinese way if ?O Level Physics? were taught properly in both Countries.

You may even try the more complex case of a non-perfect horizontal force.  (Which I intend to do some time later for the ideal Lee-Tseung Pull.)  You can demonstrate your physics and mathematics skills in reproducing that analysis.  Hint: it is in spreadsheet form already in one of the previous Tseung posts.

ha ha ha! Let me ask you step by step questions. Please answer them:

1. Initial position. T = mg. String is perfectly vertical. Now how will the string move to angle theta? Say I want to move string to angle of 5 deg. How should I move it?

ltseung888

Dear Kul_ash,

In case you missed it, see ideal.zip in the previous post by Top Gun.

Re: The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory
? Reply #2039 on: April 03, 2008, 12:12:18 AM ?

I just noted that only 6 hits were registered.  Only the ones very serious and good in physics and mathematics would be able to follow.

I look forward to Top Gun explaining this to the Forum Members or the General Public.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Koen1

@Kul_ash

You're not seriously going to go over the stuff again, are you?
It seems clear that Larry Top Gun Forever Young Tseung interprets
the tension in the string as energy that gravity freely gives and can be
used somehow, even though he is apparently totally unable to demonstrate
how he wants to get that energy out.
Yes, he keeps bringing up a "horizontal pull" but that is obviously nonsense,
as adding extra energy by pulling (or pushing) the pendulum is very
obviously not the same thing as extracting energy from that pendulum.
That combined with the huge number of errors in his assumptions, his
calculations and his interpretations of these in my opinion clearly shows
that he doesn't know what he's talking about and is distracting us all
with his complete bullshit.
Lawrence is a nobody trying to gain fame in the OU scene and taking
advantage of the fact that most OU fans are too polite and civil to just
tell him to go stick his nonsense where the sun don't shine and actually
listen to his constant parade of fantasies.

Kul_ash

Quote from: Top Gun on May 16, 2008, 07:53:37 AM
Dear Kul-Ash,

Please think about revising your above paragraph. 

?O level Physics? demands the calculation of work done by the string based on its tension (force) and displacement.  We can divide the work into vertical and horizontal components.  The vertical work is calculated from the vertical component (T1cos(a) or Mg, 60 units) of the Tension times the increase in height dH.  This is positive work done by the string.

The horizontal work is calculated from the horizontal component (T1sin(a) or F, 10 units) times the horizontal displacement ?dX.  This is negative work or energy supplied by the horizontal force F to be stored in the pendulum system.

Please try to revise your above paragraph with the vigorous physics and mathematics.  Please analyze the Three Forces, the resultant Displacement, the Work done and Energy spent or stored.  I am confident the Indian way of doing the analysis will give the same result as the Chinese way if ?O Level Physics? were taught properly in both Countries.

You may even try the more complex case of a non-perfect horizontal force.  (Which I intend to do some time later for the ideal Lee-Tseung Pull.)  You can demonstrate your physics and mathematics skills in reproducing that analysis.  Hint: it is in spreadsheet form already in one of the previous Tseung posts.

Dear Toppy
In other words what I am asking is, if you like so much to resolve forces, why don't you resolve them at the initial position also when you first apply the force? I never seen any such analysis except your flawed diagrams. Please do the parellelogram analysis at the starting position.

WilbyInebriated

still avoiding backing up your claims with substance hans?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe